Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Oh man! Superb, Thank you a lot. Cheers!

Cheers mate.

Neil's Request :

Untitled-1-14.gif

Man... you are too good...:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise... i added some reps

I agree with quite a few of them. Though, I feel you were a bit biased towards your and user2010's avatar. :p

Cheers for the effort anyway. :cheers

LOL no, Warne and McC's were top class

ok you rate. I wanna know whats your own opinion on this :p

Man... you are too good...:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise... i added some reps

Thanks. :)

LOL no, Warne and McC's were top class

ok you rate. I wanna know whats your own opinion on this :p

I don't want to rate my own works. :p

Are those on the front page all the work you have done?

And can we use them? Or not?

No those are not all the works that I've done. You'll see all the works if you browse through the pages of this thread.

And yes, you can use them as your ava/sigs.

Yudi's IPL Banner :

IPL3.jpg

Untitled-1-14.gif

One of the most excellent works I have ever seen mate.

I liked the lighting a lot.

Can you work on my profile pic
profilepic40061_28.gif

and make it more S***

Ok this logo is for my indoor cricket team’s jerseys now that we play top grade we have to have some sick jerseys to go with our sick skill :p.. so im gonna have a few different graphic artists have a go at two different versions to see who creates the best image

Our team name is Team Xtreme and our colours are in the little logo of the parliament house colours.. navy blue as the main colour and yellow as the secondary (see the logo colour in the image below)

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/content/i ... 130363.jpg

Logo Number 1 – X
I wanna see what someone can do using just the letter X and the colours add anything you want this one will have a bit of creative freedom

Logo Number 2 – The Arms
We want to see what one would look like with someones arms doing this as the image.. maybe not this photo but anything you can find, even maybe just use his outline or something.. but it cant be too complex in detail
http://www.kickboxing.com/articles/Images/chuck.jpg

If you can think of something different give it a go and i appreciate all your help

Note: It will have to be a big image so it can be sized down when needed

Nice Pranav. Simplicity works!

Cheers mate.

Untitled-1-14.gif

One of the most excellent works I have ever seen mate.

I liked the lighting a lot.

Can you work on my profile pic
profilepic40061_28.gif

and make it more S***

Request Accepted.

Ok this logo is for my indoor cricket team?s jerseys now that we play top grade we have to have some sick jerseys to go with our sick skill :p.. so im gonna have a few different graphic artists have a go at two different versions to see who creates the best image

Our team name is Team Xtreme and our colours are in the little logo of the parliament house colours.. navy blue as the main colour and yellow as the secondary (see the logo colour in the image below)

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/content/i ... 130363.jpg

Logo Number 1 ? X
I wanna see what someone can do using just the letter X and the colours add anything you want this one will have a bit of creative freedom

Logo Number 2 ? The Arms
We want to see what one would look like with someones arms doing this as the image.. maybe not this photo but anything you can find, even maybe just use his outline or something.. but it cant be too complex in detail
http://www.kickboxing.com/articles/Images/chuck.jpg

If you can think of something different give it a go and i appreciate all your help

Note: It will have to be a big image so it can be sized down when needed

I'll accept your request. Though, it may take me sometime to make the logo. Do you have any specific date before which you'll be needing it?

We need it soonish but whenever you can get it done will be fine

Users who are viewing this thread