Premier League Mafia - Endgame Mafia win

Day 0

The annual Premier League Awards ceremony, held to celebrate the best of the EPL, was all set to take place tonight at the Wembley stadium in London. In total, five awards were to be presented which were Manager, Referee, Player of the Season, Goal and Save of the Season.

Haarithan, Chief Executive of the EPL said: "The Premier League Awards celebrate the very best of English football in what has been another dramatic season. The awards honour excellent performances on the pitch this season by different clubs, and I am delighted that their efforts will be celebrated this evening. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Barclays for their continued and valued support of English football and for their efforts in putting together tonight's event."

The ceremony played host to a number of footballers - some of who were the nominees of the individually categorised awards, some here to making up the audience, while the remaining here for other ideas. No one had a clue as to what lay ahead over the next few hours. No one barring a few.

Premier League Mafia begins!​

It's now non-lethal Night 0. Those having non-lethal night roles alone can get their PMs in to me. You have about 24 hours to do so.

That's actually pretty early tbh. Everyday that goes by, our batch would have finished a couple of games. :p

C365 might finish earlier? Put up a vbookie event someone!

Scratch what I'd said earlier. :p I'm just going to post the night's write-up as soon as I wake up tomorrow. No point in waiting for other games that look well stalled ATM. Plus it's only Day 1 here as well, so this really shouldn't be disturbing the playing members' momentum elsewhere in other games.

Night 0

There weren't many who stayed up overnight. Only a couple.

---------------------------

He was here to play something he was so good at, against opposition men. Mind games! He engaged this man whom he thought was suspicious into a conversation. Minutes later though, he left the room with his trick proving ineffective.

He was here to complete his business overnight. His target however never showed up as he made his way back into his room.

Day 1 broke witnessing peace and silence. No one was dead.

It's now Day 1. With 11 alive, it takes 6 for a lynch.

He was here to play something he was so good at, against opposition men. Mind games! He engaged this man whom he thought was suspicious into a conversation. Minutes later though, he left the room with his trick proving ineffective.

Roleblocker probably who targeted somebody without a role.

He was here to complete his business overnight. His target however never showed up as he made his way back into his room.

Not sure what to make of this. Tracker maybe or doc? Would think godfather but it was a non-lethal night so wouldn't really make sense if it was.

I think the second one indicates someone searching for someone else. Might indicate an attempted cult recruition.

Users who are viewing this thread