PS2 gamez!

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Hi guys...I need help!I want to know which games I should buy on PS2...I mean which gamez are very good and I should buy...Help will be appreciated!

for Wrestling, go for "Raw vs Smackdown 2005" (the 2006 version is not that good IMO). for Football I would strongly recommend Pro Evolution Soccer, although FIFA 2006 has its own merits - real and licensed players, teams etc. And cricket 2005 is the only real choice for cricket, unless you're in love with codemasters for some reason.

Any Medal of Honour game is a good buy, agree with ritwik about both Pro and Cricket 2005 both worth buying.

Pro Evo 5 is an amazing game, Fifa 06 not as much. For football i would reccomend FIFA World cup 2006, the graphics are unreal and the gameplay is the best i've seen in a football game.

Drewska said:
Pro Evo 5 is an amazing game, Fifa 06 not as much. For football i would reccomend FIFA World cup 2006, the graphics are unreal and the gameplay is the best i've seen in a football game.
the graphics on a PS2 aren't good.
Too much pixelation on FIFA 06 for Comp bred.

U wouldn't find much difference in graphics bwtween various games, so stick to gameplay oriented games.

BLIC Is good on PS2, though the name changing can be painstaking.

Really, I don't see much difference from PES4. But I guess you like the sporting type games.

If you like soccer I'd go with the underrated This is Football 2005, it's just as fun as PES and has quite a bit more modes.

Another totally off recommendation would be Final Fantasy X (RPG), great game for strategy and incredibly long (140 hrs and I'm still only about 70% done). It's cheap too.

Hitman: Blood Money is a great game as well. Awesome graphics and great gameplay :D

Buy Commandoes strike force. No matter what games u like u will love it.

Dress up in enemy uniforms, Infiltrate places and towns and Kill the enemy using a knife and a huge array of weapons. The best game of january.

Play as a sniper a spy and a machine gunner as you make your way through war torn towns.

Only ?19.99
5/5

i have to agree with ILoveGilly there TIS2005 is an awesome game its so fun - and on amatuer its fun as getting 10 - 0 wins over new zealand as australia in the wc qualifiers

Drewska said:
Agreed about wc game...though still very unrealistic needs huge overhual of slide tackles and Physical play......plus a whole lot of other things.Best FIFA game though.

Users who are viewing this thread