PS3/Xbox 360/PC Gamertags Thread - AC09 Online Play

ALIOZ close match man it was a hectic but finally i won by 1 wicket

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing a lot of lag when playing on Xbox live? I’m finding it simply impossible to time my shots because of it. Not only me but whoever I play with also seems to find it difficult. I live in Melbourne btw and have a really fast internet connection. Is this an issue with the game? If so is there any way around it?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Darrel

Jagatpal iz a quitter dunt play wid him
i played wid him i scored 238 in a t20 match
and when he lost 3 wickets for 0 runs he quited and game excuse's tht u were bowling yorkers thts y i quited
AVOID HIM GUYS

PC - Hasan360

plz remember guys... slow connection... 512k on cable! expect lag and connection problems.. definately not a quitter.. hehe... happy gaming..

Jagatpal iz a quitter dunt play wid him
i played wid him i scored 238 in a t20 match
and when he lost 3 wickets for 0 runs he quited and game excuse's tht u were bowling yorkers thts y i quited
AVOID HIM GUYS

Yh well when you've poste such a good total, at-least play in the spirit of the game and dont take the **** by bowling yorker after yorker.
I'm not saying you did do this, and the guy should not of quit.

Yh well when you've poste such a good total, at-least play in the spirit of the game and dont take the **** by bowling yorker after yorker.
I'm not saying you did do this, and the guy should not of quit.

Hmm, interesting.

Whenever I do post such a big total I always let the other person have some fun by bowling a mixed bag of bouncers and short of a length balls. However If this guy just wants to bowl yorkers then it is his right to do so.

The guy should not have quit, even if he bowler 120 yorkers in a row, on the other hand, you did have a big total, so let the other person have some fun, especially if they suck so much that they gave up 200 odd runs

ALIOZ close match man it was a hectic but finally i won by 1 wicket

yeah it was close but it was hardly any fun. There was so much lag that we both coudnt play. I mean in 5 overs match i was all out for 17 runs and you were 17/9. We just couldnt play because of lag. but anyway i never quit for any reason.

hi guys,

just wondering if anyone is experiencing a lot of lag when playing on xbox live? I?m finding it simply impossible to time my shots because of it. Not only me but whoever i play with also seems to find it difficult. I live in melbourne btw and have a really fast internet connection. Is this an issue with the game? If so is there any way around it?

Darrel

whats your gamer tag darrel? Mine is alioz and i am from melbourne as well.

Jon25 people... won a lot of matches online since 6:00 am but lost too... my strategy to pick hard 1st day track and ball short stuff from Lee, Johnson,siddle and Clarke.. strike a lot of batsman on the head...

hi add me im pc user

id:MrM any 1 wants to challenge in ashes 2009 in any match t20 or odi or ashes match..only for good players and not for quitters:noway

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing a lot of lag when playing on Xbox live? I?m finding it simply impossible to time my shots because of it. Not only me but whoever I play with also seems to find it difficult. I live in Melbourne btw and have a really fast internet connection. Is this an issue with the game? If so is there any way around it?

Darrel

I get it from time to time ....... usually for my first game of the night, it seems to settle down after that.

Sometimes you can eek out a fairly decent total, but I've had games where the marker can jump anything up to 6 feet .... it's really quite "challenging" ... lol

mine is bigmo52. ps3 user in england!! want to play a test against some1!!

System: PC
Gamertag: fayou
Connection: 5mbps

add me guys

located in Toronto, Canada

Users who are viewing this thread