Questions for Brett Lee Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one question per member will be allowed so can those that posted a second question decide which one they want asked.

I've edited my post. So now, there is only a single question.

Thanks guys for the questions....

I will ensure to give a fair share of questions being asked from the members here as the members on my website and my own questions, seem it is a phone interview I don't want to be on the phone for hours to him (would cost me a fortune).

But I will ask a fair share of questions but will not be asking questions that are rude, or unacceptable - just so you guys know I wont ask him about his marriage breakdown, as he is still cut up about it and I have been informed of by his manager not to ask them.

I will ask about thoughts on the T20 Game, his career and the upcoming Ashes, and also his thoughts on other things.

As I said I will give a fair share of questions, just reasonable ones - all up the interview will probably be 20 questions or something, but from now on whenever I go to interview a cricketer from now on I will offer you guys a chance to ask questions.

It is the least I can do for having a great community here.

Keep the questions coming...

Thanks merk. You've been very kind by giving PC members a chance to ask questions to Brett Lee. :)

My question: Do you have any tips to make a bowler just a little bit quicker or any ideas on the best ways of bowling with real speed?

Thanks guys for the questions....

I will ensure to give a fair share of questions being asked from the members here as the members on my website and my own questions, seem it is a phone interview I don't want to be on the phone for hours to him (would cost me a fortune).

But I will ask a fair share of questions but will not be asking questions that are rude, or unacceptable - just so you guys know I wont ask him about his marriage breakdown, as he is still cut up about it and I have been informed of by his manager not to ask them.

I will ask about thoughts on the T20 Game, his career and the upcoming Ashes, and also his thoughts on other things.

As I said I will give a fair share of questions, just reasonable ones - all up the interview will probably be 20 questions or something, but from now on whenever I go to interview a cricketer from now on I will offer you guys a chance to ask questions.

It is the least I can do for having a great community here.

Keep the questions coming...

Cheers man.

The one I want asked:
You were at the non-striker's end as that historic catch was taken by Geraint Jones to win the second Ashes test for England. What did Freddie Flintoff say to you when he patted you on the back?

This is awesome

question: why are you so awesome?

This is a serious question....Lee is one heck of a badass!

Hey superub chance thnx to planet cricket.net

MY QUESTION: AUSTRALIA IS A AWESOME TEAM AND IT HAS GUD FAST BOWLERS LIKE MCGRAT, GILLESPIE AND U ALSO BUT TODAY THEY HAVE ONLY ONE EXPERIENCED FAST BOWLER THAT IS YOU THERE IS LOT OF YOUNG TALENT IN TODAY' S AUSTRALIAN TEAM BUT THEY ARE NOT SO MUCH EXPERIENCED YOUR TEAM WON THE ASHES 2006 BY 5-0 SUCH AN AWESOME TOURNAMENT U R TEAM ALSO FIGHT HARD IN 2004 ASHES
and Australia won hatrick world cup
BUT TODAY THEY OUT OF T-20 WORLD CUP IN FIRST ROUND I AM NOT SCOLDING
WHAT IS THE REASON OF THE ELIMINATION ?
U FIGHT HARD AND WHAT HAPPENS TO U R TEAM I NEED THE WORLD CHAMPIONS AUSTRALIA
BACK IN FULL FORM DID U DO IT BEFORE ASHES?

My Question:
How does it feel to play in IPL, T20 WC and the Ashes in the same caledar year?

If you could change one thing about your cricketing career, what would it be?

Hey superub chance thnx to planet cricket.net

MY QUESTION: AUSTRALIA IS A AWESOME TEAM AND IT HAS GUD FAST BOWLERS LIKE MCGRAT, GILLESPIE AND U ALSO BUT TODAY THEY HAVE ONLY ONE EXPERIENCED FAST BOWLER THAT IS YOU THERE IS LOT OF YOUNG TALENT IN TODAY' S AUSTRALIAN TEAM BUT THEY ARE NOT SO MUCH EXPERIENCED YOUR TEAM WON THE ASHES 2006 BY 5-0 SUCH AN AWESOME TOURNAMENT U R TEAM ALSO FIGHT HARD IN 2004 ASHES
and Australia won hatrick world cup
BUT TODAY THEY OUT OF T-20 WORLD CUP IN FIRST ROUND I AM NOT SCOLDING
WHAT IS THE REASON OF THE ELIMINATION ?
U FIGHT HARD AND WHAT HAPPENS TO U R TEAM I NEED THE WORLD CHAMPIONS AUSTRALIA
BACK IN FULL FORM DID U DO IT BEFORE ASHES?

........WTF

My question: Which fiver wicket haul do you consider your best, in terms of the match situation? (Applicable to both forms of the game.)

Thank a mill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread