Quitters!!

I think people who lose the match see it though or forfeit, should be rewarded something like FAIR play points, giving them a rating and should be part of the leader-board and match up board.

So the more fairplay points they more likely they are to see through the match.
They should also be rewarded with a small badge after they reach fairplay milestones as this would keep them motivated also BA could offer the people with FAir play score something as reward.

This could help in giving better experience for people online.

The best way to go forward would not be to punish the quitters but reward the survivors.

Good idea.
@blockerdave and @angad will top that list for losing and yet finishing all the matches.

Ive never played a sport game online that I have enjoyed. I dont even bother trying anymore. If you can ever play co-op online in DBC I might try that but otherwise single player and Titanfall.

Don't know if this counts as a quitter or a sulker! But just played a game with "pakspin4cricket" and it didn't end well!
He smashed me around a bit when he batted and in jest I sent him a message at the break saying he's got 60 to many for me! when I come to bat the lag was just awful, and I mean awful!!! When he bowls the ball doesn't release for another 2 seconds and unplayable things like that! I tried my best for 5 overs but it just wasn't possible to play. I conceded defeat and said he was to good. He then sends me messages saying how "loozers" blame lag. He then offers to forfeit and when I accept it he messages me back asking why I accepted the forfeit?! lol Just avoid the trouble of playing this guy.

Don't know if this counts as a quitter or a sulker! But just played a game with "pakspin4cricket" and it didn't end well!
He smashed me around a bit when he batted and in jest I sent him a message at the break saying he's got 60 to many for me! when I come to bat the lag was just awful, and I mean awful!!! When he bowls the ball doesn't release for another 2 seconds and unplayable things like that! I tried my best for 5 overs but it just wasn't possible to play. I conceded defeat and said he was to good. He then sends me messages saying how "loozers" blame lag. He then offers to forfeit and when I accept it he messages me back asking why I accepted the forfeit?! lol Just avoid the trouble of playing this guy.

i didnt offered forfit......its just u sending msgs...n i was replying and game auto sends forfits after 30sec...
2ndly lag was same for me... so dont blame lag.. its there in online matches mostly! i some how "managed" to time... unlike u who spends time n msging without fighting

Last edited:
This forfeit thing is a bit strange. I bowled 3 wides in an over with my spinner, the first time I played without a bowling meter, and my opponent was offered the game as a forfeit.

I really think the bowling meter has to be offered online. Player v player cricket is always skewed towards the batsman so why make it even harder for bowlers?

Users who are viewing this thread