R.I.P Fardin

All I can think, is that this outpouring shows how much Fardin was valued and respected. Most of us had contact with him at some point and knew how talented and passionate he was thanks to that contact. Those of us who didnt still knew of him due to how great he was as they heard from others.

This must be a great loss to his family, his community, his friends around the wrold and every person he touched.

Although money could never replace Fardin, it must be comfort to his family to see that people care enough to help them through this time via donations

RIP Fardin. We will miss you

Suprisingly I never knew Fardin, but I know that a death, whatever it is - is always sad and people tell you this time and time again.

My motto in life is "Take life as it comes, and live life to the full", looking at the posts that Fardin made around PC he was that kind of person. Thoughts with his friends and family at this present time.

But in times like this you have to move on, it doesn't matter how long it takes to do that but life goes on. Certainly for close family & friends it is a sad time, but everybody around PC shouldn't be too pessimistic, like I said life goes on, look on the bright side of life and you shall get by fine ;)

RIP Fardin, you shall be rembered but never forgotten.

I read the link that was posted, and I hope this isn't true. Planet Cricket is like a big family and when someone passes away it is a sad time for us here at PC.

I don't know who suggested this, but maybe we can have a banner for Fardin, or have R.I.P Fardin underneath the Planet Cricket banner. Just a thought.

R.I.P Fardin - You'll never be forgotten

Last edited:
Just came to know, I remember coming across his posts often and looking at his Avatar. He'll be missed surely.
Rest in Peace Fardin.

R.I.P Fardin..

I just found this thread, extremely sad news. The way he matured on this forum, he really deserved the 'Most Improved Member' award. He was always complementing me on my story thread, even when it was crap. He loved the way I took the screen shots.

He seemed to be such a promising cricketer too. Take a look at this quote from him:

I Play for USA under 19 Which recently Qualified for The World cup under 19

I echo everyone's comments on here...shocking news.

RIP Fardin.

Very sad news.
It is good that we found out about this happening. Because if we didnt we would have seen it as just another member losing interest and becoming inactive. But after hearing this shocking news makes us all stop and think that any one of us could be involved in a serious accident but would just be seen as a member losing interest.

Our families wouldn't be given this extra support.

As we all know PlanetCricket is a very close knit community and I'm sure that it is better for us to know about things like this.

R.I.P Fardin - PlanetCricket will not be the same without you.

Left_Hander said:
Maybe we can have a banner for Fardin, or have R.I.P Fardin underneath the Planet Cricket banner. Just a thought.

Good idea...hope the admins and mods think about this a bit more...

Users who are viewing this thread