R.I.P Fardin

Bilal91 said:
Good idea...hope the admins and mods think about this a bit more...
Yeah, nice to see someone come up with my idea, but thats not important, I hope it happens.

Gilchrist said:
Yeah, nice to see someone come up with my idea, but thats not important, I hope it happens.

Sorry Gilchrist, it's just that I didn't know who posted that thought.

I know, didn't mean to be rude. Because youre new here. A late Welcome to a NSW Fan.

Gilchrist said:
I know, didn't mean to be rude. Because youre new here. A late Welcome to a NSW Fan.

I didn't envisage that as being rude.

Still can't get over the death of Fardin

Cowburner just told me... I didn't know him so well, but it is just shocking news...

My thoughts are with him and his family.

R.I.P Fardin, you deserve all this love.

Yeah, He surly does, Their must be something in memories of Fardin in this years PC awards.

OH my god!

I have seen sigs of some people who said "R.I.P Fardin". I was thinking what did that mean though I didnt have the interest to ask them what it meant. But today out of a sudden curiosity, I tumbled upon this thread and LO..... One of the biggest shocks that I have experienced in life.

Actually, I started out with PC in April 2003 though I got into active posting from early 2004 only. One day, I received a PM from a guy called "fardin" and it was about an online cricket tournament that would be played using EA Cricket 2004 (i.e. play by e-mail). Fardin was the one who started that idea off, and I agreed with him and we both decided to go about it seriously. The tournament took place quite successfully (because various attempts at organising such online tournaments at PC hadnt worked before) and I think 'borncricketer' or some one won the tournament. I used to regularly chat with fardin during the tournament and he became a pretty good friend of mine after that.

Then, suddenly his behavior changed in the forums and he started posting some messages that really didnt make sense. People used to make fun of him. I too was surprised as to why he was posting in such fashion. I too used to make fun of some of his posts which used to be really "idiotic". But then he improved upon himself and also got the "Most Improved member" award in PC and I think he deserved it.

Luckily for us, we could come to know that he is no more with us through some one.. I dont have anyone who could let you guys know that I am not with you anymore (oh god, i hope that day doesnt come any soon because life is precious!).

It would take some time for me to get over this as I have been one of those persons who has been close to fardin through Planetcricket. I am trying to recall some of those memories which can now be classified as 'fond'... Well I am being pushed to tears here....

Rest in peace Fardin...... I miss U!

Shocking news indeed.
Iam unabl to think of words
May his soul rest in peace.

We`ve had many arguments in this forum (most commong Indo-Pak ones) but I never thought something like this would occur.
I will never forget his Heath Streak avatar and him being a Zimbabwe fan

One of my first posts in this forum was in response to a Fardin comment against India !
I started missing those little quarrels when he stopped posting.

a true tragedy, extremely sad to hear

i didnt know him at all but from what ive heard its a real shame i didnt, he sounds like a great guy so maybe i can meet him in another life. All i remember from him is that heath streak pic, dunno why but it made me think he was older.

RIP Fardin - your a champion, we'll never forget

R.I.P Fardin
somehow havent seen this but if i had seen it before my birthday i would have had a minutes silence on my B'Day as that was the day of the funeral.

so i would like to say a very big R.I.P FARDIN

Users who are viewing this thread