R.I.P Fardin

such shocking news...didnt talk to him much but still a valuable member of PC
R.I.P

Shocking news, like a bolt from a clear sky. Nobody saw this coming.

RIP fardin. My thoughts with his family and friends ...

I definatly couldnt believe this when i first read it. Its such a shame to see a promising life come to and end before its time. It really shows that life isnt fair when the good die young. I didnt really have much to do with Fardin but like all of you, i feel very much saddened from the news and my thoughts are with his family and those he loved.

I know a couple of times i did cross paths with the passionate side of Fardin in relation to a cricket issue and he was quite the battler when he finds something he really believes in. Despite the arguments that ensued, he was a nice guy and he always spoke his mind, which is a great quality in every man.

R.I.P Fardin youll be missed

MWaugh said:
I definatly couldnt believe this when i first read it. Its such a shame to see a promising life come to and end before its time. It really shows that life isnt fair when the good die young. I didnt really have much to do with Fardin but like all of you, i feel very much saddened from the news and my thoughts are with his family and those he loved.

I know a couple of times i did cross paths with the passionate side of Fardin in relation to a cricket issue and he was quite the battler when he finds something he really believes in. Despite the arguments that ensued, he was a nice guy and he always spoke his mind, which is a great quality in every man.

R.I.P Fardin youll be missed

That was a really thoughtful thing to say.

Ok people.. Update on the current account balance..

USD$706.56.. Let's keep up the good work..

Target it $1000 by the end of the week..

P.S. Could a moderator or admin please keep updating the account balance in the sticky..

Shounak_01 said:
Ok people.. Update on the current account balance..

USD$706.56.. Let's keep up the good work..

Target it $1000 by the end of the week..

P.S. Could a moderator or admin please keep updating the account balance in the sticky..
I've updated the account balance for you in the stickied thread. Cheers mate.

Don't tell me it's that boy who always got into trouble in the beginning at this forum? I remember there was a kid & he always said something wrong or something, if I do remember it right I was one of the first memebers who he got in touch with. My nickname was then h-mAin!
And we used to chat on msn & pm!
I am not sure, but I think it was him!
We discussed cricket & much more.
So latley we just lost touch..

This is just so shocking news! :eek:
It's very very very sad indeed! :noway

Allah bless him & make life easier for his family! :upray

You never know when you are going to die, he was the same age as me! The same thing could have happened to me!
Oh, this is so sad! :(:(

!!R.I.P!! :crying

I don't know how good he was, but from what I have read he wasn't bad!
So what country did he live in? England? He could be the first Pro Afghan Cricket? :( He was born the same year as I! :crying

He was as much 'alive' as I am sitting right now and writing this! :(
And how did his avatar was??

R.I.P FARDIN!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBER! EVEN WE DIDN'T TALK SO VERY MUCH, YOU WERE ONE OF MY FIRST CRICKET-FORUM FRIEND!!!! :crying :crying :crying

I didn't believe a word when i first read it out...great guy...sorry to see him go so early...

RIP FARDIN :crying :crying :crying

RIP Fardin. You will be missed a lot and everyone will miss you.

I can't beleive I am reacting this strong even if I didn't knew him! :(
I think this is the closest I have feeled someone dying.. :(
It's like...
Can't beleive that he is not going to write here anymore... :crying:

Users who are viewing this thread