R.I.P Fardin

I was around at the time when fardin was at his peak. He was genuinely sorry for upsetting anyone and thoroughly deserved his Most Improved Member award. From what I read on this website he also had a promising future as a cricketer too.
Although I wasn't too friendly with him, rest in peace fardin.

Hi everyone.. I'm posting accross from the cricketweb forums where Fardin was also a member..

We are starting donations for his family, to help them with the hospital, etc bills and they living hell they must be going through..

The link for the PayPal donations site is at http://www.users.on.net/~shounak/

All you need is a credit card and if you have a PayPal account, you can even use your bank account..

Thank you.. If you have any enquiries just shoot me an email at shounak(nospam)@internode.on.net.. Obviously leave out the nospam..

Thanks guys..

Donations are currently at USD$61.74

:eek:

A talented cricketer, funny guy, fellow Zimbabwe fan and a passionate Pakistani too. Well be missed. Shocking. RIP, although I feel he will never know how much we miss him...

Ive read some of his posts and he was a great member...

Losing anyone is a crime in their prime against humanity

Rest in peace Fardin...

I was around at the time when I thought of him to be a pretty average member, but then he made a turn around in his ways, and really became a great member on this site. No dout he deserved his award. Its such a tragedy for such a talented lad to lose his life at such a young age, my thoughts are with his family and friends.

R.I.P Fardin

Another Cricketwebber here, he added a great deal to both forums and deserved his title here.. RIP mate

Terrible News this. I can imagine what his family must be going through now. My heart goes out to them.

We will always remember you, Fardin.

Really a shocking news!!! I dont knw him personally...But it was a great shock!!! May God bless his soul...May God be with ur family!!!!

i think ive only seen a few of his posts but this was wen i werent a memba and he used to be a helpful dude.

R.I.P

May Allah Forgive his sins, really sad, I' Feel for his family :(.

The fund is at USD$673.35. I was gobsmacked when I read the total out this morning. I didn't expect it to be any more then $100..

It shows just how much people cared for someone they'd never even met.

Just imagine the effect this will have on his parents. Knowing so many people cared about their son. People they knew never existed..

Users who are viewing this thread