Rahul's Face Thread

here are some new england faces...ashley giles....2 versions of trescothick and robert key!

Attachments

• England_New_Faces.zip
    118.8 KB · Views: 26
here are the sussex faces....feel free to use them in the county patch......15 faces of sussex players including mushtaq ahmed...murray goodwin....cotty..lewry and all the others!!!
tell me how u like them!!!

Attachments

• Sussex_Faces.zip
    470.4 KB · Views: 14
thanx for the comments!

here are some surrey face previews......
hollioake...ali brown....ormond....salisbury
bicknell.....saqlain mushtaq....tudor and ian ward

i will be making the other surrey faces as well and then release the face pack.....
i think this pack will turn out to be pretty good....found some very good pics......

Attachments

• preview_1.jpg
    preview_1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 7
hey Rahul,

I am trying to get hold of a scanner from my freind to scan my picture. I hope if I can provide you with my picture you can make a face for me. I hope it wouldnt be a big hassle for you
thx

Originally posted by rahulm@Oct 30 2003, 11:15 PM
thanx for the comments!

here are some surrey face previews......
hollioake...ali brown....ormond....salisbury
bicknell.....saqlain mushtaq....tudor and ian ward

i will be making the other surrey faces as well and then release the face pack.....
i think this pack will turn out to be pretty good....found some very good pics......
I like them

check these out...these faces complete ther surrey face pack...either i'll release it separately or as an update to the county patch...i'll speak to james if he wants to do that.....

rikki clarke...alec stewart...ben scott....thorpe...jonathan batty
ramprakash...benning...nadeem shahid...scott newman...murtagh..phil sampson...

comments plzz

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 8
Looks good. We'll do an update for the county patch including faces once any problems with it emerge that we need to fix. I've spotted two very minor ones so far.

thanx.....so i wont release the faces right now....

now i'm gonna start on lancashire faces....which 1's do u want me 2 do after lancashire???
are any county faces already done?? if so then which 1's then i wont waste my time doing those

Originally posted by rahulm@Oct 31 2003, 12:30 PM
are any county faces already done?? if so then which 1's then i wont waste my time doing those
I did Somerset but the pics were terrible as were the faces. I believe that Iniyan did some but I'm not sure which. I also did some Lancashire ones but Stuart Law was the only good one I did so you're welcome to redo the rest.

Attachments

• 08.png
    08.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread