Rahul's Face Thread

farfad i'll make the asim kamal face...shabbir ahmed i've already made...check the pakistani face pack in this thread...it's somewhere there.....u'll find it...gimme a day or two...i'll make asim kamal's face!

Hello Rahul, I think you're excellent at making faces :bow: Firstly, the pics that you find are very good, with nice expressions. Then you match them up with the complexion perfectly. They all look very good in the game. Great job man! :thumbs: And thank you :)

here's asim kamal...not my best face but the pic wasnt very big.....made a face after a long time....
also gareth batty in the zip file!!
tell me how u like these faces!

and thanx for the comments!! :)

Attachments

• Kamal___Batty.zip
    48.7 KB · Views: 22
Then here is a face of me
The picture was bad but then too it looks good

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 7
Great Job Rahul. You play good in keeping our interest in this game alive. Can you get Vasbert Drakes (as the bald guy that he is)?

thanx shoaib and dishin!! i try my best to keep my interest in the game alive as well!! this is the only way!!!

and nikhil plzzz post your stuff in your own thread or something plzzz!!

Rahulm, your faces are awesome.I have downloaded all from here and using it in the game and it really feels well.Rahulm could you do a bit favor that if I sent you my pic can you prepare it for Cricket2002.I have not such skills in this regard which you posses.Furthermore, I donot have Adobe Photoshop .Waiting for your reply .

yup...post the pic here..i'll c if i can make a face with it

any other real cricketers face requests???

made some new faces......imran farhat and mushtaq ahmed and asim kamal (2versions)..younis khan....taufeeq umar and had a go at shoaib malik with beard!!

Attachments

• Pakistan_New_Faces.zip
    171.5 KB · Views: 50

Users who are viewing this thread