Rahul's Face Thread

These faces are looking very decent.However, I donot know how to include these in the game.Any one would be kind enough to help in this regard.Moreover, when I am adding new players, what number should I alotto them.Waiting for your reply in anticipation.
BYE

For how to add them to the game. Go to the cricket2002\data\gfx\faces folder. Then into the folder for the country you want. Find the face you want to replace, delete it and put the new one in it's place, with the same name.

As for your second query, what do you mean? You can't add new players, only edit old ones.

here's balaji...the fast bowler of india..he's in the starting xi for tomm's match against new zealand.....tell me how u like it....

i'm making akash chopra but the pic at cricinfo is pretty bad...i'll still try though...i'll post that tomm

Attachments

• Balaji.png
    Balaji.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 12
here is the indian face pack......

first of all akash chopra face is not so good as the pic on cricinfo pic wasnt good
2 versions of the tendulkar face...tell me which 1 looks better
2 versions of yuvraj singh........1 has eyes looking the other way...so donno how that will look

it's got players who are on the verge of test selection as well......ratra.....sriram....diesh mongia....murali kartik....sharandeep singh......youhannan...rohan gavaskar

also has harbhajan singh.......zaheer khan....banger.....ashish nehra and vehwag

Attachments

• India_Face_Pack.zip
    506.3 KB · Views: 129
here's vvs laxman for u......

Attachments

• VVS_Laxman.png
    VVS_Laxman.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 15
here's tendulkar a bit edited....is it better now..tell me how it looks ingame!!

Attachments

• Tendulkar_2.png
    Tendulkar_2.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 14
and here is rahul dravid

Attachments

• Rahul_Dravid.png
    Rahul_Dravid.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 19
thanks for the laxman face, the indian faces are top notch. keep up the good work

Rahul intested in making a good Kaif face?Eventhough it is avaliable somewhere in the net, I want your version of it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread