Rahul's Face Thread

thanx for the comments guys.....

shoaib the thing was i tried searching for good tendulkar pics....the best and good quality pic i found was this 1...this is when tendulkar was younger with the longer hair and all curly hair.......so he'll look a bit diff.......if u can find me a better pic i'll make the face again......

plzz comment on the england faces ppl

here is the new zealand face pack.........

Attachments

• New_Zealand_Face_Pack.zip
    613.4 KB · Views: 69
Sorry Rahul! Didn't see the face pack!
Well Done! Looks good!

Thanks!
Peace
DT

here is the england face pack....all the latest faces.......
new mark butner...hussain...vaughan thorpe...andrew strauss...gerraint jones.....chris read...collingwood...richard johnson....james anderson...gareth batty....harmison...ian blackwell......and vikram solanki..... 2 versions of james anderson...and 2 of richard johnson...one shaven and 1 with hair!!!

tell me how u like them!!

Attachments

• England_Face_Pack.zip
    678.1 KB · Views: 64
Excellent! :thumbs: Just need to edit Kabir Ali and Gareth Batty 2.

Auwais

Oh and can you put the sri lanka pack up please because I think I missed those faces.

i've put the sri lanka pack up.....most of the faces are in 1 pack and just 2 faces are in sri lanka pack 2....they are in this thread....scan through...u'll find them......

and thanx for the comments on the england face pack...i know the batty and kabir ali faces arnt good...they're all i could do with the pic i got....so until i find better pics cant edit those!!

Rahul , the England faces are great as you can see from a selection below ... thanks :D

Attachments

• 4_new__ENGfaces.png
    4_new__ENGfaces.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 12
thanx steve ... :D .....nice screenshots!!

here's an edited inzamam face...havnt tried it ingame...tell me if it looks better...coz the earlier 1 looked 2 big ingame when inzamam was batting,........

Attachments

• Inzamam_1.png
    Inzamam_1.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 11
here's edited shoaib akhtar....sorry for posting as png...there were only 2 of them so thought i'll post it this way....tell me how shoaib akhtar looks ingame

Attachments

• Shoaib_Akhtar.png
    Shoaib_Akhtar.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 14
this better??

Attachments

• shoaib_akhtar_3.png
    shoaib_akhtar_3.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread