Rahul's Face Thread

hey that's gr8 work sanju......u're good at face making!!
thanx...that sorted out 1 request!!

Hey!

Thanks alot Sanju! Brilliant work!! :clap: :cheer: I don't want to bother u guys again, so can u tell me how u do this?? I tried using photoshop and pasting my pic onto an existing face and edit it, but I can't resize the face!! It's too big!! And won't impose properly! :angry: Can u tell me how to do it? I want to add some more faces

U have some real talent man.....

Btw Rahul, hope u can get that Gunawardena Face done! Sorry mate but no luck in finding a better Vandort picture! Sorry!

Peace
DT

Can someone make this face,Its me!.Make the hair good exactly how its in the pic.
Thanx.

Attachments

• Insha.jpg
    Insha.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 15
sorry for the delay....

but here are 2 sri lankan faces....gunawardene and paulasthi gunaratne...he doesnt play now i think but still made the face....now only vandort left for sri lankan faces to be complete....comments plzz

Attachments

• Sri_Lanka_Pack_Part_2.zip
    52.9 KB · Views: 47
people plzzz help me out.... i want to release india and new zealand face packs before the series begins!!
so if u can help me out finding some pics i wud be very greatful.... i need big size pics which are of good quality for me to make the best possible faces!!

for new zealand i need........
andre adams (not cricinfo)
mattew mason
richard jones
chris nevin

for india.....
salvi
balaji
tinu youhannan
any other bowler who you think might get a call for the first test!!
tendulkar....need a good pic of his
dinesh mongia (not cricinfo)

so plzzz help me out!!

Originally posted by Dimuthu@Sep 25 2003, 09:41 PM
Hey!

Thanks alot Sanju! Brilliant work!! :clap:? :cheer:? I don't want to bother u guys again, so can u tell me how u do this?? I tried using photoshop and pasting my pic onto an existing face and edit it, but I can't resize the face!! It's too big!! And won't impose properly!? :angry: Can u tell me how to do it? I want to add some more faces

U have some real talent man.....

Btw Rahul, hope u can get that Gunawardena Face done! Sorry mate but no luck in finding a better Vandort picture! Sorry!

Peace
DT
I think u should refer to the Face making tutorials at Cricket2002.tk... and a bit practice would help u make some excellent face packs... :)

i found youhanna and balaji from cricinfo need the rest though

also need
amit mishra of india
yuvraj singh (not cricinfo)
wasim jaffer (not cricinfo)

heres what i could do best with ur Face iniyan hopes work well in the game didnt checked...
anyways the red hair really looks cool... B)

Attachments

• face.png
    face.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 18
Hey!

Ok Sanju will check out that face makin tuitiorial.... Btw the face looks hilarious/great in the game! I'm posting a screenie!

Peace
DT

Attachments

• DT_Playing_for_HB_Studios.jpg
    DT_Playing_for_HB_Studios.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 17
Glad u liked it... actually i didnt checkd that in the game.... phew... looks fine.. :)

hi...i am thinking from now on i will post screenshots before i post the packs....it'll be nice as a preview and it'll make me test the faces ingame and see if they look fine.......i will make screenshots of all the new zealand players which i have made first and post them as a zip file.....u can tell me which 1's look good and which 1's dont so that i can improve them......i will post new zealand's screenshots in a while.......btw has ne1 found a michael mason ..richard jones and paul hitchcock pictires??? plzz help me out here so that i can post the new zealand patch quickly and move onto india....

for the meantime here's andre adams screenshot ....

Attachments

• adams_1.jpg
    adams_1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 16
here's part 1 of the new zealand screenshots....check them out and let me know which faces i should improve.....and let me know if this is a good idea or not???

here it is..

Attachments

• New_Zealand_Screenshots_Part_1.zip
    205.7 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread