Rahul's Face Thread

Well done Rahul....... Brilliant faces!

Wat exactly do u mean by the LATEST .ctm s?? After the WC expansion pack?? Do u still need it??

Tell me if I can help......... I'll look for that face for u (Vandort)

Peace
DT

Hey Rahul,

Got a picture of Michael Graydon Vandort (full name, but normally Michael Vandort)

Hope this is good enough!

Peace
DT

Attachments

• vandort.jpg
    vandort.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 14
i have that pic...but cant make a very good face with it...if u can find any better pic let me know...otherwise i'll try to make it with this pic only!

hey rahul its me no 1 is helping me can you help me attach the folder for england team like eric`s newzland 1 if not so plz send me faces nasir hussain and butcher.

thankx

Oh! Sorry.... I'll try lookin for a better picture, but since he isn't in the news........it's gonna be tough!!

Why hasn't anyone made a picture of Avishka Gunawardena?! :angry: Please make one!! He's my opener with Sanath :D

I'll attach his picture to save some trouble for u! But please make the face!

Thanks!
Peace
DT

Attachments

• avishka.jpg
    avishka.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 14
Hey Rahul can u make a face using this picture?? It's me B)

I want to add myself to the HB Stuidios team :lol: replacin one of those dudes...

Thanks

Peace

DT

---added----
thanks Sanju! I removed my picture in case there is a lunatic out there who will look for me and kill me :P

Peace
DT

dimuthu i'll do both of them tommorrow......

if any1 finds any problem with any face plzzz let me know......coz i tried the yuvraj face myself and it didnt look rite ingame...i have sorted it out....i'll post it in the india pack which i will do......
i have completed 6 new zealand faces ...i need to make a few more....then i'll post them in a couple of days.....

for now here is the pakistani face pack part 2.....edited inzamam ...rashid latif and made shoaib akhtar...sami...kaneria and farhan adil....let me know how u like them!!

Attachments

• Pakistani_Faces_Part_2.zip
    152.2 KB · Views: 63
hi abid...sorry
i didnt get what exactly u want?? u want me to make nasser hussain and mark butcher faces rite??

Users who are viewing this thread