Rahul's Face Thread

any1 got a decent picture of the new indian bowler avishka salvi????
and secondly any1 has a good brett lee face?? i had 1 with the spiky hair...i think i got it from cricket 2002 oceana but it's not there now...if any1 has that and the 1 of micheal clarke plzzz post it here....coz i cant make hair!! and even the glenn mcgrath if possible!!

any more requests from any1?? if there are plzzz try and post pics also if possible!!
i'll make gerraint jones soon!

Hi,

I am posting rwo good images for you hopw you will come up with nice faces.

Attachments

• lee.jpg
    lee.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 16
hi thanx for that babai...but i was looking for the face png's...cos some1 had already made these 2 faces....i cant make hair and some1 had made the face of brett lee with hair like in the pic u posted....so if some1 has that plz post it here...i need it....i think it was on cricket 2002 oceana but it's not there now...thanx!

here...i've had a go at brett lee and glen mcgrath.....comments plzz

Attachments

• McGrath___Lee.zip
    56.3 KB · Views: 58
Hmmmm. ^_^ Nice faces. Rahul, I want to say sorry because when I was online and you sent me an instant, the moment I received your message I got dissconnected and couldn't reply you.

SORRY FOR THAT. :sorry: :sorry:

Yeah and I want to say sorry for not answering you back Rahul,I was online but I wasn't on the computer at the time.I hope you understand. ;)

rahulm, the new Flintoff face is excellent .... ;) thanks.

Attachments

• Flintoff.jpg
    Flintoff.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 25
no problem ppl.....all i wanted to ask was y i cant download any rar files from the forum...it's very irritating......i wanted eric's new zealand patch....eric's kit making tutorial and some1 made a pakistani update 2003....but all are in rar format and i cant download them....i have winrar. and i can download the zip files...only rar files are creating problems....so i though if some1 cud tell me what is wrong or send me the files via msn....

and thanx for the comments.......i've made made faces of 8-9 aussies....i'll upload them soon!!

and steve just call me rahul!!
btw is it possible for me to change my username to only rahul?? if so how?

ok ppl...here is the australia update......18 faces of australia's top players....tell me how they are.....specially brett lee...martyn....and lehmann.....cos i tried the hair as well.....if possible post some screenshots too plzz

ok ppl...here is the australia update......18 faces of australia's top players....tell me how they are.....specially brett lee...martyn....and lehmann.....cos i tried the hair as well.....if possible post some screenshots too plzz

Users who are viewing this thread