Rahul's Face Thread

oops sorry for the double post.....forgot the attachment as well...here it is!

Attachments

• Australia_Face_Pack.zip
    492.5 KB · Views: 80
Rahul! I know wat ur problem is......I think! :wacko:
I had the same problem with .rar files....... U need winRAR version 3.0 or above! Otherwise it looks like no files are in the .rar !

I'm sure it'll be fine when u get winrar v 3.0 or above! It worked for me!

Peace
DT

Machang Rahul (Machang=friends in case admins think it's filth!)

Can u please make me the faces of Romesh Kaluwitharana, Nuwan Zoysa, and Kumar Sangakkarra?

If u need the pictures tell me........I'll try and get them from the sri lanka cricket website

Peace
DT

i have winrar 3.20....so shudn't be a problem.....

and ya...i'm gonna start making sri lankan faces tomm.....i've got the pictures already!! i'll make them tommorrow!!

btw can some1 get me good pictures of sehwag...nehra...salvi plzz

or if u have any good faces of sehwag and nehra plzz post here....i need them in my game but cant find pics.....there were good 1's made on this site but i cant download them now...so plzz some1 post them!!

hi,
found a good picture of sehwag. salvi & nehra very tough to find anywhere.

Attachments

• virender_sehwag.jpg
    virender_sehwag.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 17
some1...i think vineet made a very good nehra face...it was available on this site.....it's right at the biginning in the faces section...but when i go to download it ...it says file does not exist...so if some1 has that face plzz post it here!!thanx.

here is a preview of the sri lanka face pack which i am making...i've finished 5-6.....rest i'll do later....

here's the new fast bowler...nissanka....tell me how u like it!!!

Attachments

• Nissanka.zip
    25.7 KB · Views: 25
...i think vineet made a very good nehra face...it was available on this site.....it's right at the biginning in the faces section...but when i go to download it ...it says file does not exist...so if some1 has that face plzz post it here!!thanx

If you mean this face

http://www.sportplanet.com/cricket2002/cri...a/nehrafull.jpg

I tested the link given and its working. Its a Filefront download. Try once more and get back to me

http://www.filefront.com/r.b/page__categor...ra/_output.html

The Sehwag download also works.

thanx vineet.....the link works now

i didnt find a good sehwag face on the site.....made 1 on my own though...here it is...let me know how it looks ingame!

Attachments

• Sehwag.zip
    24.7 KB · Views: 46
dimuthu do u have the latest sri lanka ctm....or does any1 have the latest ctm.....i need that and the west indies ctm....so if some1 has it plzz post it here.....cos for sri lanka i need to c which faces to make

here is the sri lankan face pack....21 faces...all the faces i could think of...only vandort picture i could not find....if anyone has it plzzz post it here.........took a long time doing this pack so plzzz tell me how the faces look ingame!!!

which country's faces shud i do next??? new zealand??

Attachments

• Sri_Lanka_Face_Pack.zip
    508.3 KB · Views: 84
Hi Rahul,

You are really doing a great job. The Sehwag face looks absolute beauty in the game! we i would appreciate if you could make faces for gautam gambhir, rohan gavaskar, aviskar salvi, amit mishra, another indian players.

thanks again! keep up the great job :rolleyes: :D :)

thanx babai.....what happened with your new turfs...u made some rite?? are they up for download???

and as far as the indian faces go i cant find the pics of these players......if some1 has them plzzz post them here

can some1 post some screenshots of some of the faces which i made??

:) Hi Rahul,

The Outfield and pitch you are talking of is already uploaded in my topic "the oustanding patch" in these forums. If you see it you will find two kind of turfs one is for world cup mode and other for lords(checkered ones).

at present i am working with stripe turfs and plain turfs like in west indies & india.

babai

Hey Rahul,try re-installing WinRAR and use another browser if you still can't download things.

Thanks
Auwais

Users who are viewing this thread