Rahul's Face Thread

l6a6w6s6

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Rahul

Thanx for faces. Toufeeq's is nice one but Youhana face does not look good in game because of too much side-pose. If u cant work with this side-pose problem then try reducing red colour and make it a little more bright.

Nice work anyway. Please try for shoaib malik with light beard on his face.

l6a6w6s6

School Cricketer
That beard in Shoaib malik face needs to be improved Rahul. Good try though, I know u will make it.

Rahul

International Cricketer
here's youhana done from scratch...the side pose thing i think is because of the picture...if u find a good pic of youhana plzzz post it here....

Attachments

• youhana.png
    youhana.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 18

Rahul

International Cricketer
and as for the beard on shaib malik...the thing is the pic was 2 small and i have to blur the sides of the face when i attach it to the png so the beard becomes a bit blurred.....so if u find any bigger pic plzzz post it as i searched for it and found none........
for now here are some bangladeshi faces....here's alok kapali

Attachments

• Alok_Kapali.png
    Alok_Kapali.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 19

Rahul

International Cricketer
here's habibul bashar....

Attachments

• Habibul_Bashar.png
    Habibul_Bashar.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 18

l6a6w6s6

School Cricketer
Kapali had a nasty blow on his face yesterday by Pakistani Pace bowler Shabbir Ahmed. If someone saw that blood coming out from his face.....my God.......that was a blaster :blink: . Thankfully he came back today again after got retired hurt the other day. But unfortunately got out so early by new comer Yasir Ali.

Anyway, just out of topic i think. Thanx for updating Youhana's face Rahul. I will search for his better pic.

l6a6w6s6

School Cricketer
Here is Shoaib Malik's pic, a little larger in size. Will it help u?

Attachments

• Malik.jpg
    Malik.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 14

Rahul

International Cricketer
thanx ppl....and as for shoaib malik...i'll try to make it better...

R

rasi

The faces are good Rahul. Just a little tip. When you get players facing at an angle, you could always adjust them. Just make sure that the part of the face you select is symmetrical. Then you could use the smudge tool to get the facial features or the structure of the face. Also, make sure that the faces are vertical, not leaning sideways. It does not look good in-game.

I

imported_Rollo

Here's some New Zealand faces too. :)

Attachments

• New_Zealand_Faces.rar
    55.5 KB · Views: 68

Rahul

International Cricketer
thanx for the suggestion iniyan....but i'm new to adobe photoshop so dont know all the tools of it....how do i adjust the faces when they're at an angle??? i didnt get what u were trying to say.....how do i use the smudge tool to get facial textures and stuff??

Rahul

International Cricketer
hello ppl.....now for the new lot of faces....some african one's....

here's paul adams...i think this 1 turned out to be pretty good!!!
tell how u like it.....

Users who are viewing this thread