Random Thoughts

Most people can't afford to fork out $600 for a gaming console to be fair. But I suppose you could pick up a second hand one for $360 at EB Games.

And an Xbox would cost $500 max, and you could pick up a new one for $280.

Most people can't afford to fork out $600 for a gaming console to be fair. But I suppose you could pick up a second hand one for $360 at EB Games.

And an Xbox would cost $500 max, and you could pick up a new one for $280.

Tbf PS3 has blue-ray as well. But I don't think it is that important.

EB Games - $399

120GB Xbox 360 Elite console
Halo: ODST
Forza Motorsports 3
UFC Undisputed 2009
Lego Batman
Pure

JB HI-FI - $399
120GB Xbox 360 Elite console
Halo: ODST
Forza Motorsports 3
Bioshock
Lego Batman
Pure

Thinking about selling my Ashes Cricket 09 from the PC awards on eBay, cus I can't play it anyway, and buying V8 Supercars 3 for PS2.

I wouldn't mind an Xbox but I simply don't have the money. If I save the money, I'm getting an iPod Touch before I get an Xbox, unless I get the iPod off Lockerz.

Thinking about selling my Ashes Cricket 09 from the PC awards on eBay, cus I can't play it anyway, and buying V8 Supercars 3 for PS2.

I wouldn't mind an Xbox but I simply don't have the money. If I save the money, I'm getting an iPod Touch before I get an Xbox, unless I get the iPod off Lockerz.

Oh yes V8 supercars 3 is the best game ever. So fun to play.

TumTum added 5 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

I completed a 161 lap around Bathurst with my brother once, it took us about 5 hours (with pauses so we don't get athritis :laugh).

I came 1st and he came 2nd, I lapped my brother once and the rest like twice.

Best race simulation ever created. I only wish the fuel was a bit more realistic.

Do you guys believe in hypnosis?

There are a few youtube videos on it but I don't know if they work or not.

Users who are viewing this thread