Random Thoughts

It doesn't, no posts in this forum count towards post count. Otherwise those threads wouldn't exist in the first place.

Actually it might do now. It didn't used to in NETG but it does in General Chat.
In which case both those threads are gone. :D

Good. Like you said it's a waste of space. More threads which are actually General discussion would be good, and less of those ones.

Hey! Was just wondering if anyone or Jake himself would tell me his story. I heard that he got the "most improved member" award and then got a permanent ban. Can I know the whole story?

Hey! Was just wondering if anyone or Jake himself would tell me his story. I heard that he got the "most improved member" award and then got a permanent ban. Can I know the whole story?

Not much of a story, but here goes.

I signed up for my forums in mid 2007, and was a terrible member. Really, really terrible. In mid 2008 I became half decent, when I joined PC. People thought I was really bad from my posts of other forums, my reputation was carried to here. Then last year I got 'Best Young Member', and was in the running for 'most improved member'. I picked myself a perma ban soon after, but the admins gave me another chance. I posted well for a while, then started to get frustrated at some members on the forum and posted like an idiot, picked up another perma. I'm now on my last chance.

Well it's not a permanent ban if he's back...

It was, but it seems the admins are willing enough to give me another chance. I'm pretty lucky really, after screwing up last time.

Just got ***** senseless 27-7 in Rugby 08. Quarterfinal against South Africa too.

You actually stayed in that match for that long? I would have been out when they hit 50! Although they don't put 50 on me, its usually me doing that :p

My first game, 68-0 to Japan :laugh

And that was 5 minute halves as well!

Find the camera angle that gives you a wide view of the pitch. This will allow you to kick the ball out better. Wouldn't risk running it too much from your own half as they are machines when it comes to turning ball over.

I do well in the ruck, but it's the amount of tackles I miss that kills me! I'm guessing that camera angle will help with tackling.

Do you play it on PS2 or PC?

How I would kill to have my xbox working again, miss V8 Supercars 3 soo much :(

TumTum added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Do you guys think a PS3 or Xbox 360 is worth getting?

Last time I played the Xbox360, it was similar to Xbox but just had better graphics. And the PS3 is very expensive.

I don't think the 'PS3 is too expensive' excuse is sufficient enough given their prices now, but I do say, the Xbox 360 is the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread