Random Thoughts

Oh yes V8 supercars 3 is the best game ever. So fun to play.

TumTum added 5 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

I completed a 161 lap around Bathurst with my brother once, it took us about 5 hours (with pauses so we don't get athritis :laugh).

I came 1st and he came 2nd, I lapped my brother once and the rest like twice.

Best race simulation ever created. I only wish the fuel was a bit more realistic.

Haha, sounds awesome.

Is the game fun to play on your own? Does it get boring?

Haha, sounds awesome.

Is the game fun to play on your own? Does it get boring?

It is even better on your own, as the split screen hides a few GUI features.

It has many modes like V8, F1 and other race formats. It is very realistic.

I played mine for about a year before I started to get bored.

I had other racing games like Foranza too, but they suck compared to V8.

TumTum added 3 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Test 'em and find out. If you don't reply within the next 20 minutes I'll assume it worked ;)

I think they get you back before the video is over. Unless your net stops working half-way, in which case you are as good as dead :laugh

Anways I did a few of them, it didn't seem to work but that's maybe because they didn't tell me any commands to do.

unless I get the iPod off Lockerz.
Don't count on it :/

So pissed off. Won all four of my group games in Rugby 08, yet I've still placed second! Wales won 4 bonus points and had a better Points Difference. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

PC, sports games are much better on PC due to the editing factor. Managed to get in a few new players when I was playing it.

Well it depends what you play.

A racing game really sucks on PC but rocks on Consoles. Then a game like Flight Simulator is only playable on PC due to the many buttons you have to press.

And a team field game like football, rugby etc suck on both. Worst games ever, until a 3D console comes along, similar to Wii.

You can actually make the racing game better on PC by getting a gamepad or one of those driver wheels. Don't know what the graphics of the game is like but if they optimised it to the current graphics cards then it would above console.

PC gaming is great if you have the right computer, although it usually takes a monster to run new hq games like GTA 4 and CoD although if you can get the game running, its great fun

You can actually make the racing game better on PC by getting a gamepad or one of those driver wheels. Don't know what the graphics of the game is like but if they optimised it to the current graphics cards then it would above console.

Yeah that's true. But for me the basic controller is good enough. I like using my new 1080HD tv too, the monitor isn't as good of quality as a tv.

Windows 7 Administartion Rights and Security:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Nice but when it does stuff without telling you it's about as much use as a knitted condom!

Far out, bloody EA servers causing me to lose connection to an ultimate team game, three times! It costs you a game off the players contracts as well:facepalm

Got my PIN for my cash card today, and I can't quite work out the number on it. You've gotta peel away the seal, then try to read black numbers on a dark gray background, and it's all dotted and blotchy, if you know what I mean. I have the first 2 downpat, the next 2 I've got no clue about. :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Say "I have a personal experience with <other cause> and donate to <other charity> exclusively"

Users who are viewing this thread