Random Thoughts

I've just gambled 7.5 million vCash on various vBookie events.

Hoping this will be a lucky week for me. Spread out some of my bets so that if either side wins, I make a profit, but if this is a weekend full of draws I'm more or less screwed. Put small amounts for the draw on several matches, so I'll get some cash back, but my losses will be heavy.

Got 5.2-ish mill sitting in the bank, just incase.

But you didn't. What a way to waste 35 mill :p

I'm just hoping I end up over 7.5 mill by the end of the weekend. I'll be happy then. Slight profit made goes into the bank, 7.5 mill will be re-gambled.

People still care about vcash?

It really doesn't mean anything on the forum, I think I've got shitloads from when I used to save it up or whatever.

I was having a look at the Golf R yesterday, great car I reckon. It does 8.5L/100km, produces 199kw of power from a turbocharged, 2.0L 4 cylinder engine.

Have a look at this, if you haven't read up much about it, which I doubt.

Volkswagen Golf R: review | Review | carsguide.com.au

Talks it up a shitload there.

Yeah, my mate has one and the acceleration on it is phenomenal. He just needed to punch the accelerator and you could just nip around people in seconds. Plus he has it in the same colour as that photo and it looked so sweet. Think my parents have accepted I'm going to keep ?50-60K (spend most on the car about ?35K) and save the rest

Yeah, my mate has one and the acceleration on it is phenomenal. He just needed to punch the accelerator and you could just nip around people in seconds. Plus he has it in the same colour as that photo and it looked so sweet. Think my parents have accepted I'm going to keep ?50-60K (spend most on the car about ?35K) and save the rest

I was reading, think it was around 5.7secs from 0-100km/h. Pretty zippy eh.

Great car all round, unless there is some problems I haven't heard of.

What will your mate think if you get the same car as him?
Just don' get the same colour! :p

Can't beleive I'm sitting at home, 10pm saturday night. Whats worse is its the last weekend of holidays :noway

Thing is I want that colour :( I'm pretty sure he doesn't have it anymore (think he has a Porsche Cayman now)

LOL, I don't go back to uni till tomorrow so have been having a lot of those boring Saturday nights with my mum and dad. The highlight of my evening tonight. Watching Dr Who :facepalm Bring on uni, where I can go back to hitting the town :D

went to sleep a bit drunk last night thinking I would sleep off my hangover into the afternoon. 9:30am my aunt and uncle from out of town just decide to "pop" in for a visit.

Worst Saturday ever so far

went to sleep a bit drunk last night thinking I would sleep off my hangover into the afternoon. 9:30am my aunt and uncle from out of town just decide to "pop" in for a visit.

Worst Saturday ever so far

LOL. I'm betting that the aunt and uncle aren't up for some Battlefield: Bad Company 2 action on the PS3.

I don't get hangovers.

It's ace. Until that means I have no real deterrent to keep it to a few as opposed to few dozen.

So things get out of hand a bit too often.

Although getting up at 12ish, cracking open an can and going for a full english while my mates are all making odd grunting noises is highly amusing

Last edited:
LOL. I'm betting that the aunt and uncle aren't up for some Battlefield: Bad Company 2 action on the PS3.

:mad: nope

They finally left though, its 6:35pm. I'll never get this day back and will curse it on my death bed!

Just heard while watching IPL(stfu purists plz) that Shaun Marsh, Mitchell Marsh and his sister Melissa Marsh(basketball) have all had Osteitis Pubis.

Users who are viewing this thread