PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Luckily got connected @arjwiz. Let me know ehrn you are online to get our game started.

Me shown you got disconnected from your opponent.

Yes, wanna continue or not?

I am using a wired connection. It logs me in and then shows the page cannot be displayed and logs me out. Kind of weird. Never experienced it before. Trying to get it fixed.

Ok let me know when you're ready

----------

Luckily got connected @arjwiz. Let me know ehrn you are online to get our game started.

30 mins from now?

@honu999 where u from whats your time period?
@bradthelad I am in India now, I can play from 1630 India Standard Time..Right now it is 1340 IST, so say after 02 hrs approx we can play..are you OK with this? But please note, during the play if I send you save and quit request (even before 10 Over Set), do accept it, I stay busy on Sunday too, and I may have to take frequent break in between the match..

Last edited:
Ready @valerian140? Let's try and communicate on the forum while we are playing, if needed.

@arjwiz looking forward to your & @valerian140 match..Best of Luck to both of you. Keep posting the score and comments in between, its always fun when arjwiz do the commentary in matches..I will miss not facing you in the league phase..

Ready @valerian140? Let's try and communicate on the forum while we are playing, if needed.

Yes sure invite me. Will be taking a 15 minute lunch break though soon.

----------

Just got signed out again. Stupid internet giving problems on crucial match day. Trying to reconnect.

@Ishaan k buddy let me know when you can play today, so that I can check my schedule accordingly..

Users who are viewing this thread