PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Sent you an invite..you're offline?

Sure, when do you want to take your lunch break?

----------

@valerian140 what's going on?

Lost connection again. Will message you as soon as my net reconnects.

@bradthelad I am in India now, I can play from 1630 India Standard Time..Right now it is 1340 IST, so say after 02 hrs approx we can play..are you OK with this? But please note, during the play if I send you save and quit request (even before 10 Over Set), do accept it, I stay busy on Sunday too, and I may have to take frequent break in between the match..

okk cool once we save and exit post on the forum if u want to continue or take a break just so i know :)

okk cool once we save and exit post on the forum if u want to continue or take a break just so i know :)

Sure, I will inform it on this forum when I want to quit it for the day. BTW, I really enjoyed playing with you for the first 30 Overs..I need to bowl you out soon to have any chance in this match.

Last edited:
Sure, I will inform it on this forum when I want quit it for the day. BTW, I really enjoyed playing with you for the first 30 Overs..I need to bowl you out soon to have any chance in this match.

Okk thanks U can get the new ball after 5 more overs so that will be intersting cause u bowled well with the new ball earlier on i was at one stage 4/4 had to focus extremley hard to get back into the game i didnt think it would be as fun as it would be but its been great :)

Okk thanks U can get the new ball after 5 more overs so that will be intersting cause u bowled well with the new ball earlier on i was at one stage 4/4 had to focus extremley hard to get back into the game i didnt think it would be as fun as it would be but its been great :)
@bradthelad Are you ready for a game right now? I actually finished some work early and I can play for 10/20 overs right now if you are available. Is yes, let me know ASAP, I will switch on my PS3 then..

@valerian140 ive revoked the invitation. Please let me know when you will be around, it's been more than an hour now and Sundays are the main day for me to play PS3.

@valerian140 ive revoked the invitation. Please let me know when you will be around, it's been more than an hour now and Sundays are the main day for me to play PS3.

arjwiz if you or ishaan can finalize the playing condition for other match days, then I can play with you (we have match in floating round) whenever we both are free..I want to finish my matches as I will be permanently moving to Shanghai in the 1st week of June, 2014.

Yes right now ps3 is even failing to obtain an ip adress. So u can continue with your other work. Will messqge you here once am connected. I have been trying to connect continously but very little I can do when connection is down.

Floating Round Match Conditions

Mumbai Scorpions vs Karnataka Cyborgs
weather: random chance of rain
pitch type: crumbly
pitch hardness: soft
pitch condition: wearing
pitch cracks: light

Delhi Diamond Cutters vs Jharkhand Heroes
weather: always fine
pitch type: dry
pitch condition: worn
pitch cracks: none

(I just copied the same as Ishaan's conditions for the first two games)

@honu999 you want to play now?

Floating Round Match Conditions

Mumbai Scorpions vs Karnataka Cyborgs
weather: random chance of rain
pitch type: crumbly
pitch condition: wearing
pitch cracks: light

Delhi Diamond Cutters vs Jharkhand Heroes
weather: always fine
pitch type: dry
pitch condition: worn
pitch cracks: none

(I just copied the same as Ishaan's conditions for the first two games)

@honu999 you want to play now?

I am waiting for the confirmation of schedule from @bradthelad If he want to play in next 40 minutes then I would like to play with him first and if he is not available then only with you or any other managers..Is that ok?

Ok honu.
@valerian140 I see you're online now - just sent you another request.

----------

Delhi Diamond Cutters vs Mumbai Scorpions Ranji match beginning!

It's a clear day in Melbourne Stadium. Sehwag and Sachin come out to the toss.

Sehwag spins, Sachin calls heads. Tails it is. Sehwag walks out to bat with his long time opening partner, Gautam Gambhir. This will be a crackerjacker!

----------

Johnson in to bowl. CLEAN BOWLED SEHWAG, middle stump. What a quick ball.

0/1.

----------

Amla out next

----------

Another quick yorker from Johnson, hit to square for 2.

----------

Amla not out from a loud LBW appeal from Johnson. Fantastic over.

----------

8/1 from 2. Z Khan bowled.

----------

Valerian is a great bowler

----------

13/1 from 3

----------

18/1 after 4.

Val let's save after 5th over and recontinue immediately?

Very good partnership starting to build between Amla and Gambhir.

Users who are viewing this thread