PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Joyce goes for a wild swing and out. 52/5

----------

54/5 after 14

----------

57/5 after 15

----------

58/5 off 16. Gambhir v Tendulkar is intriguing.

----------

12 runs scored by Bhatia off the Praveen Kumar over, much needed for DDC.

----------

70/5 after 17

----------

74/5

----------

Mishra replacing Jumar

----------

83/5 after 19

----------

Johnson back

----------

Val save after 20 overs

----------

20 overs 86/5

----------

Brilliant match going on. I'm loving it. I am disappointed with the way Amarnath got out, I should have been more careful.

----------

No real big bugs of note so far, which is also good.

Match continuing now after 20 overs. Gambhir looks solid, Bhatia looks good as well after a quick flurry of wickets 10 overs ago. They are playing much more circumspectly.

Well so far it has been a tough fight. Enjoying playing with arjwiz.

89/5 after 20

----------

A Nayar in to bowl and OMG GAMBHIR CLEAN BOWLED first ball!

----------

Completely mistimed, much quicker than I expected a medium pacer to bowl at. Philander out.

----------

Mumbai reviewing an LBW decision for Philander off Nayar. Missing leg in my opinion. and yes, decision stands.

Guys please always save your game when your opponent disconnects by mistake. We know that you are given the option for saving the game, so if you don't, it's poor sportsman spirit.

Yes I agree and I must say hats off to arjwiz for saving the game at crucial times even though he had lost wickets. Saving the gamr every 5 overs is a must I feel.

Yes I agree and I must say hats off to arjwiz for saving the game at crucial times even though he had lost wickets. Saving the gamr every 5 overs is a must I feel.

I think 10 overs is okay, because the game smartly gives the other person who has not disconnected the option of saving the game. So nothing is lost.

Your bowling is the most accurate I have played online, no disrespect to the others.

Oh thanks. I should give credit to Praveen Kumar though for some crucial wickets. :). Not able to sign into psn. Connection problems persists. Anyways I do have another 20 minutes only as I have an wedding to attend.

Val continue?

----------

Ok so no more today? When next? After the wedding tonight? I have a holiday tomorrow so I am available all day tomorrow (next possibility for us will only be next Sunday, unless you can start at 11:30pm on weeknights).

Val continue?

----------

Ok so no more today? When next? After the wedding tonight? I have a holiday tomorrow so I am available all day tomorrow (next possibility for us will only be next Sunday, unless you can start at 11:30pm on weeknights).

Ok not being able to connect. I guess we can call it a day as even I have taken an off tomorrow, so we can complete most of it tomorrow.

Ok not being able to connect. I guess we can call it a day as even I have taken an off tomorrow, so we can complete most of it tomorrow.

That's awesome. Same time, 1:30pm IST tomorrow? Let's try and fit in a good 4-5 hours tomorrow, which might even be enough to complete the game.

Users who are viewing this thread