PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

That's awesome. Same time, 1:30pm IST tomorrow? Let's try and fit in a good 4-5 hours tomorrow, which might even be enough to complete the game.

What is the time difference between your place and my place? Is it possible to start at about 10am IST. Am not sure of your time zone.

What is the time difference between your place and my place? Is it possible to start at about 10am IST. Am not sure of your time zone.

I'm in London, so 10am IST is 5:30am my time :)

9am my time is 1:30pm your time. Can you do 1:30pm for a few hours?

DDC 96/6 after 20.1 overs. Gambhir top scorer. Philander and Bhatia at the crease.

@honu999 cant connect yo your invite :( try connecting to mine i sent u

----------

Okk didnt see your comment above im getting same then with restart ps3 and try again

----------

Looks like its working :)

117m six by P.Patel brings up his fifty :)

----------

100 run partnership between P.Patel and Y.Khan off 127 balls :)

----------

New Ball taken

Baroda 5 / 166 off 35.4 overs

P.Patel 70* (78)
Y.Khan 62* (108)

V.Aaron 3-56
M.Patel 2-51

Save and exited
@honu999 want to continue?

117m six by P.Patel brings up his fifty :)

----------

100 run partnership between P.Patel and Y.Khan off 127 balls :)

----------

New Ball taken

Baroda 5 / 166 off 35.4 overs

P.Patel 70* (78)
Y.Khan 62* (108)

V.Aaron 3-56
M.Patel 2-51

Save and exited
@honu999 want to continue?

Sorry got a call, I need 10 minutes, once I am online I will send you the request for joining..OK???

@bradthelad as my over count is stuck at 38 Overs even after bowling atleast 04/05 legitimate deliveries, the only option would be to start the game from a previous Save Point (Not the Most Recent Save Point)..or else I will keep bowling and over no 38 will never end..

@bradthelad as my over count is stuck at 38 Overs even after bowling atleast 04/05 legitimate deliveries, the only option would be to start the game from a previous Save Point (Not the Most Recent Save Point)..or else I will keep bowling and over no 38 will never end..

I have got one other save point from 2 mins earlier and its a bug because u where bowling to many no balls in that over it seems to happen if u keep on bowling it eventually will start counting again its happened to me before

40 Overs End..The Longest 10 Overs in my life..

----------

@bradthelad you post the score and any comments on the match, then we will start again after 05/10 minutes..Ok???

Users who are viewing this thread