PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

@Ishaan k sorry got Black Screen Bug.. Please save the game from your end..I am restarting my PS3

----------

@Ishaan k If you dont send me the request then we have to start from where we played till yesterday only, as I could not save the game for Black Screen Bug..I can see you are playing some other match..If you are not interested to play with me right now, so let me know atleast so that I can switch off my system..I was waiting for you the whole day..But no issue, u should play only when you have time, I am Ok with that..

----------

Didn't you saved the game?

Last edited:
@Ishaan k I am going for dinner, I can play after dinner if you are available. So, will you play more Today or should we call it for the day?

nah mate I work to do now so lets call it a day

Punjab Warriors v Royal Bengal Tigers

Punjab Warriors are 2/208 off 14.4 overs

Batting Stats:

Wridhiman Saha: 61 OUT (28 Balls)
Navjot SIdhu: 65 OUT (50 Balls)
Ajinkya Rahane: 39 NOT OUT (22 Balls)
Sanju Samson: 01 NOT OUT (01 Ball)
Extras: 42

Still to Bat: Kevin Pietersen / Yuvraj Singh / Shakib Ul Hasan / Angelo Matthews

Bowling Stats:

Mohammad Shami: No Wicket for 57 Run in 03 Overs
Stuart Board: No Wicket for 36 Run in 02 Overs
Rishi Dhawani: 01 Wicket for 56 Run in 05 Overs
Parvez Rasool: No Wicket for 12 Run in 01 Over
Ravinder Jadeja: No Wicket for 40 Run in 03 Overs
Manoj Tiwari: 01 Wicket for 07 Run in 0.4 Over

----------

nah mate I work to do now so lets call it a day

OK mate, lets play again tomorrow..

Sorry just got some urgent work to attend at that time @arjwiz. Will be available from 5pm IST.

@arjwiz is the winner of the ranji trophy the team that finishes top of the table after all the rounds have completed or is there going to be a final series?

Last edited:
Sorry just got some urgent work to attend at that time @arjwiz. Will be available from 5pm IST.

Ok I'll be waiting, please keep me updated. Hopefully we can still play for a few hours today and try and finish off the game, or at least the third innings.

----------

@arjwiz is the winner of the ranji trophy the team that finishes top of the table after all the rounds have completed or is there going to be a final series?

Top of the table

Baroda v Jharkland

Baroda are 6 / 276 off 54.5 overs

Y.Khan 114* (171)
P.Patel 112 ( 124)

V.Aaron 3 - 90
M.Patel 2 - 77

Save and exit :)

I'm sure you guys know this, but just to remind you, a team can only bat a total of 105 overs in the match. You are free to use as many of those overs in each innings as you like, wickets permitting.

I'm sure you guys know this, but just to remind you, a team can only bat a total of 105 overs in the match. You are free to use as many of those overs in each innings as you like, wickets permitting.

Yeahh thanks @arjwiz already know :)

----------

Ok I'll be waiting, please keep me updated. Hopefully we can still play for a few hours today and try and finish off the game, or at least the third innings.

----------

Top of the table

Just a suggestion the top two teams should qualify for a final just to end the comp with the best two teams playing that deserve to play one last game its up to u :)

----------

Because not every team plays each other one team could play the bottom four teams and finish first while the team that finishes 2nd plays the top half teams a final would give that team the oppurtunity to say they r the best. Another suggestion would be top of the table qualifies for the final while 2nd place and 3rd play a qualifying final and whoever wins that plays the 1st place team in the final

Thanks for the suggestion Brad. I'm personally not a fan of those sort of finals, I think they take away from the performance throughout the season. I don't like mixing knockouts and leagues.

I would like to extend the tournament by two matches, and if azad doesn't return, then the most likely thing will be that we scrap his team and extend the tournament by one or two games, rather than bring in a replacement player. That isn't decided yet. But there will be no semi-final or final (also because we all get to play the same amount of games, irrespective of quality of performance).

Thanks for the suggestion Brad. I'm personally not a fan of those sort of finals, I think they take away from the performance throughout the season. I don't like mixing knockouts and leagues.

I would like to extend the tournament by two matches, and if azad doesn't return, then the most likely thing will be that we scrap his team and extend the tournament by one or two games, rather than bring in a replacement player. That isn't decided yet. But there will be no semi-final or final (also because we all get to play the same amount of games, irrespective of quality of performance).
@arjwiz Yes i think extending the tornament by two matches is a good idea and also if azad doesnt return what will happen to the players which are active in his team will be able to aquire them to our sides our will they be inactive for this tournament?

Last edited:
@arjwiz Yes i think extending the tornament by two matches is a good idea and also if azad doesnt return what will happen to the players which are active in his team will be able to aquire them to our sides our will they be inactive for this tournament?

IF we scrap his team, which still isn't sure, then those players in azad's team will definitely be out of the tournament. No Ranji riches for them and their families.

IF we scrap his team, which still isn't sure, then those players in azad's team will definitely be out of the tournament. No Ranji riches for them and their families.

Will legal action take place due to they have already signed a contract will they still be payed there auction salarys?

Users who are viewing this thread