PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

@arjwiz @bradthelad guys what you think, anyone will declare there 1st inning if they are not out? I dont think so. Whatever little I have played, I think most of the team would be happy to bat through 105 Overs (If they can) and try to win by bowling other team twice or at least draw the match with 1st inning leads..SO, guys whoever is bowling first be ready to bowl 105 Overs in a stretch, unless you can bowl out the opposition before 105 Overs.

@arjwiz @bradthelad guys what you think, anyone will declare there 1st inning if they are not out, I dont think so. Whatever little I have played, I think most of the team would be happy to bat through 105 Overs (If they can) and try to win by bowling other team twice or at least draw the match with 1st inning leads..SO, guys whoever is bowling first be ready to bowl 105 Overs in a stretch, unless you can bowl out the opposition before 105 Overs.

@kushari probably shouldnt tell u my tactics :spy i think i will declare before my 105 overs is up i wont tell u the reason but i think u will find it out sooner rather then later :)

@honu999 when u want to continue our match i can play up until 1930 IST on weekdays

Last edited:
@kushari probably shouldnt tell u my tactics :spy i think i will declare before my 105 overs is up i wont tell u the reason but i think u will find it out sooner rather then later :)

The only reason, I thought people will not declare before 105 Overs, as regardless they will get ONLY 105 Overs to bowl out the opposition Twice (As a Team Cannot bat for more than 105 Overs), unlike in real TEST MATCH, if a team declare they get advantage of getting more over & more time to bowl out the opposition, but here as 105 is the Maximum a team can bat, the declaration does not fit in a scheme of strategy in my view. I know everyone has a different view points, just wanted to share with you guys.

The only reason, I thought people will not declare before 105 Overs, as regardless they will get ONLY 105 Overs to bowl out the opposition Twice (As a Team Cannot bat for more than 105 Overs), unlike in real TEST MATCH, if a team declare they get advantage of getting more over & more time to bowl out the opposition, but here as 105 is the Maximum a team can bat, the declaration does not fit in a scheme of strategy in my view. I know everyone has a different view points, just wanted to share with you guys.

I understand your tactics now never thought of that i was also thinking about my bowlers fatigue thats the main reason i would declare so i can bowl at a team for 10-15 overs at the end of the day then come back day two when bowlers are fresh and hopefully bowl them out so it will be interseting to see who does what :)

I understand your tactics now never thought of that i was also thinking about my bowlers fatigue thats the main reason i would declare so i can bowl at a team for 10-15 overs at the end of the day then come back day two when bowlers are fresh and hopefully bowl them out so it will be interseting to see who does what :)

Are you sure bowler will be fresh when they come on to bowl on 2nd Day. I have never played a test in BDC14, so I dont know, if the bowler fatigue does really get restored after the days break, then it makes sense if not then its same whether you declare or not..Its not about my or your strategy, just discussing issues as a friend with you all. Let see how things pan out.

Will legal action take place due to they have already signed a contract will they still be payed there auction salarys?

Yeah azad will still pay them :yes

----------

@honu999 when u want to continue our match i can play up until 1930 IST on weekdays

There is another very important reason to declare if in a very strong position, and I think if I were kushari I would keep that in mind for the game against Ishaan. Obviously I'm not going to tell you that straight up, but it is very evident and can be derived from the rules of the tournament.

Although I would probably not declare if I were kushari and if I feel I can get RBT out twice. Or perhaps I would if I feel RBT would score well. I don't know.:(

@Ishaan k will you be playing Today. let me know if not, I will make some other plan.

@honu999 will u be playing today?

----------

Please let me know

Actually I am not sure. I am a bit stuck with work today. I will try to come online may be after 01 hr. If I do come and if you are also free then we might continue today.

Actually I am not sure. I am a bit stuck with work today. I will try to come online may be after 01 hr. If I do come and if you are also free then we might continue today.

Okk if you do i will only be able to play 30mins to one hour

Users who are viewing this thread