PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Baroda Giants XI v Jharkland Heroes

Baroda after 40 overs are 5 / 194

P.Patel 85* (92)
Y.Khan 75* (121)

V.Aaron 3 - 57
M. Patel 2 - 61

Okk 5-10 mins @honu999

Y.Khan and p.Patel crusing in this ist innings not much can go wrong for these batsman. Jharklands bowlers look dead on there feet they need one of there front line bowlers to stand up and break this partnership and get into the tail beacuse this team doesnt look like declaring anytime soon.

----------

Y.Khan and P.Patel 150 off 173 partnership :)

Last edited:

Baroda 5 / 246 off 50 overs

P.Patel 103* (113)
Y.KhaN 108* (161)

v.aARON 3 - 86
m.Patel 2 - 77

@honu999 wanna continue

Baroda after 40 overs are 5 / 194

P.Patel 85* (92)
Y.Khan 75* (121)

V.Aaron 3 - 57
M. Patel 2 - 61

Okk 5-10 mins @honu999

Y.Khan and p.Patel crusing in this ist innings not much can go wrong for these batsman. Jharklands bowlers look dead on there feet they need one of there front line bowlers to stand up and break this partnership and get into the tail beacuse this team doesnt look like declaring anytime soon.

----------

Y.Khan and P.Patel 150 off 173 partnership :)

Post the Updated Score so that we can start again...you seem to forget after 10 Overs we need to put up the score..

----------

Baroda 5 / 246 off 50 overs

P.Patel 103* (113)
Y.KhaN 108* (161)

v.aARON 3 - 86
m.Patel 2 - 77

@honu999 wanna continue

Yes..lets do it..

@honu999 need to stop fire in my street

OMG. I hope things are not too bad. Lets stop till here, we will continue again some other day. What a mammoth Partnership between Yunis Khan & Parthiv Patel..All credits to you for your concentration and shot selection. I was trying my best to get you out, but all my efforts were in vain as you played so solid after 4/4.

Last edited:
OMG. I hope things are not too bad. Lets stop till here, we will continue again some other day.

Its okk under control now @honu999 okk continue some other day thanks for the game :)

Baroda v Jharkland

Baroda are 6 / 276 off 54.5 overs

Y.Khan 114* (171)
P.Patel 112 ( 124)

V.Aaron 3 - 90
M.Patel 2 - 77

Save and exit :)

Last edited:
@Ishaan k let me know if you want to play....

----------

@Solomon If Azad is not ready, why dont you and @Sarvesh_aus play together your Match day 4 Match (Tamil Super Lions vs Karnataka Cyborgs). As Karnataka Cyborgs dont have any matches in Match day 1, you both (If Sarvesh is available) can start playing together.

@Ishaan k let me know if you want to play....

----------

@Solomon If Azad is not ready, why dont you and @Sarvesh_aus play together your Match day 4 Match (Tamil Super Lions vs Karnataka Cyborgs). As Karnataka Cyborgs dont have any matches in Match day 1, you both (If Sarvesh is available) can start playing together.

Unfortunately, you can't start Matchday 4 yet.

@valerian140 1:30pm IST on Monday, right?

----------

Matchday 4 is the last matchday, which is when all teams need to play simultaneously in order to decide their strategy - it all goes down to Net Average in the last matchday. If one team has more data than the other, then they have an advantage. This is true for any league-format sporting event - last matchday is always played simultaneously.

@valerian140 1:30pm IST on Monday, right?

----------

Matchday 4 is the last matchday, which is when all teams need to play simultaneously in order to decide their strategy - it all goes down to Net Average in the last matchday. If one team has more data than the other, then they have an advantage. This is true for any league-format sporting event - last matchday is always played simultaneously.

Noted. If it does happen like this, it great. Let see how many people would be available to play matches simultaneously.

Kushari I can play for a bit now

Users who are viewing this thread