Wridhiman Saha 49 Not Out (19 Balls)
Navjot Sidhu 28 Not Out (17 Balls)

For Royal Bengal Tigers:

Mohammad Shami: 01 Over for 30 Runs
Stuart Board: 01 Over for 18 Runs
Rishi Dhawan: 01 Over for 19 Runs
Ravinder jadeja: 02 Over for 27 Runs

Last edited:
@valerian140 around 1:30pm IST tomorrow?

Yes that will be fine for me. Had problems connecting my ps3 to the internet past 3 days so could not play online. How it will be good tomorrow.

----------

Toilet Break after 05 Overs..

Punjab Warrior 0/94 in 05 Overs.

Wridhiman Saha 49 Not Out (19 Balls)
Navjot Sidhu 28 Not Out (17 Balls)

For Royal Bengal Tigers:

Rishi Dhawan: 01 Over for 19 Runs

wow is this not supposed to be a test match? :)

After 06 Overs Punjab Warrior 0/106

Wriddhian Saha made a fine 54 & still batting..
@Ishaan k what happened buddy, you are not bowling?

my bowling is awful i forgot i have an appointment I have to leave I know it's late in india so we can continue tommorow

my bowling is awful i forgot i have an appointment I have to leave I know it's late in india so we can continue tommorow

Its OK Buddy, we will play again tomorrow (If you have time)..As for your bowling, it is quite OK, but you need to cut down on Wides and No Balls..we all faced the same problem when we started playing and still bowl a lots of extras..In my opinion your bowling will automatically improve a lot if you stop bowling these wides and No Balls..

----------

After 06 Overs..

Punjab Warrior 0/105 in 06 Overs.

Wridhiman Saha 54 Not Out (24 Balls)
Navjot Sidhu 29 Not Out (18 Balls)
Extras: 22

For Royal Bengal Tigers:

Rishi Dhawan: 02 Over for 27 Runs

By the way, let's give azad until Thursday to reply. If he doesn't, we will consider our options (perhaps reshuffle without him, perhaps look for a replacement).
@azad if you are here, please reply and please be much more regular now. If you feel that you won't be able to commit 5+ hours a week for this game, please let us know, since this is a minimum for your and our enjoyment in the tournament.
@Solomon if you want to schedule some of your other games in the interim, and the other manager is interested, please feel free to do so.

----------

Yes that will be fine for me. Had problems connecting my ps3 to the internet past 3 days so could not play online. How it will be good tomorrow.

See if you can play with wired connection perhaps?

By the way, let's give azad until Thursday to reply. If he doesn't, we will consider our options (perhaps reshuffle without him, perhaps look for a replacement).
@azad if you are here, please reply and please be much more regular now. If you feel that you won't be able to commit 5+ hours a week for this game, please let us know, since this is a minimum for your and our enjoyment in the tournament.
@Solomon if you want to schedule some of your other games in the interim, and the other manager is interested, please feel free to do so.

----------

See if you can play with wired connection perhaps?

I am on stand by for Kerala Tuskers if Azad does not show up.

[Also can give someone a warm up game if they want]

@Solomon Sorry dost, that day I could not got time and when I finally came online you went offline by then..Now as @arjwiz confirmed, we can play our 2nd Match Day match early if both the managers (You & Me) agree for the same, but we have to give preference to our original schedule in case both the players (You & @Ishaan k ) are online at the same time and want to have a match.

SO, let me know if you want to start our Official Ranji Match today, but we will have to save our game and I need to start playing with Ishaan whenever he comes online..

@Ishaan k Buddy, can you confirm the Match day conditions for 2nd/3rd/4th & floating Roundss, so that we can start playing our game with whoever available without wasting time..If not @arjwiz will you mind creating these match conditions ASAP..

I am using a wired connection. It logs me in and then shows the page cannot be displayed and logs me out. Kind of weird. Never experienced it before. Trying to get it fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread