PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Anyone free for a practice game. Azad hasn't responded yet

@Solomon If @azad & @Ishaan k both are not available today, we can start our match (2nd Round) what you say? I can play @Ishaan k and you can play @azad in the next round then (If they are available)..I think if few managers are not available for the entire day, we can always play between the available managers (as per the draw) and then play again with the other managers when ever they get available..

Last edited:
Am fine with that

----------

Our match format is there with you?

----------

I meant playing conditions

Am fine with that

Lets wait for @arjwiz to confirm this...Also I am yet to hear from @Ishaan k for today's match..

@arjwiz, in any case, I think the available managers can play among themselves and save the game after as much as they can play (for example I and Solomon can play Today for 30/40 overs and save it, and play again whenever we get time next).
And if the managers (with actual schedule) do show-up, then we can start playing them as per original schedule and then continue with other managers from where we have left it saved. In this way no one has to wait for others and we can progress lots faster.. I dont think there is any harm in simultaneous 03/04 matches if the managers can manage it among themselves. This is because, may be Azad have some work today and he will get free after 03/04 days, and by that time may be Solomon wont have time to play for few days..

Last edited:
Let's play a quick t10 till we get a reply

@Solomon I am not online now on PS3, it will take me some time..Also I am eager to play the actual Ranji Match (Either with you or Ishaan) rather than T10 practice match..

Ok
I will be busy later in the evening today. Let's wait to hear from them. What time will you be free

Ok
I will be busy later in the evening today. Let's wait to hear from them. What time will you be free

@Solomon, as I just said, I may come online on PS3 in 30/40 minutes, but I am more interested in playing actual league match rather than practice match..Lets wait till @arjwiz comment on my suggestion (I do believe if you and me are OK with playing our 2nd Round Today, then there should not be any issue with that).

As for playing condition, I personally dont think its important, if you think its important you can suggest and implement those conditions and invite me to play, I wont mind any playing/pitch condition.

Since ishaank is responsible for it that's y I asked. You can send me an invite once online

I have few guests coming in the evening today. Let's see if we can catch up

@kushari i can play today and probably tommorow

----------

i am available today after 12 edt

----------

so in two hours

It is absolutely fine if managers want to continue with their next round match and play simultaneously. It helps the tournament progress quicker, as you said. However, the following two points must be kept in mind:

• The managers should not be pressured into playing quickly. Let them play at their own pace and play two simultaneous games only if they really want to.
  • The main matchday fixture has to take priority and has to finish on time.
@Ishaan k can you give us playing conditions for Matchdays 2, 3, 4 and the Floating Round?

Users who are viewing this thread