PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

@arjwiz sorry about yesterday had to rush off u feel like completing our t10 today so i can start playing @honu999 in the first round of ranji league Baroda Giants XI v Jharkland Heroes :) :) :)

----------

As i wont be able to play tommorrow going away :(

@arjwiz sorry about yesterday had to rush off u feel like completing our t10 today so i can start playing @honu999 in the first round of ranji league Baroda Giants XI v Jharkland Heroes :) :) :)

----------

As i wont be able to play tommorrow going away :(

@bradthelad I am ready, if you confirm, I can come online to play our match..

Ranji Competition Opening Day

Baroda Giants XI v Jharkland Heroes

Match Umpires: B.Bowden and R.Kettleborough

Baroda win the toss elect to bat

Scores Update every 10 overs good luck @honu999 :)

Wow, good work honu. I always thought brad was the guy to beat, but this is great!

The secret to not getting out caught on a bump ball is to.....hit fours and sixes every ball :lol

Awesome batting from @bradthelad I was lucky to get wickets. Lets play 10 more over and see how things are going.

Baroda Giants XI 4/41 in 10 Overs..

Baroda Giants XI after 10 overs

4/41 Y.Kahn 20* (37)
S.Chanderpaul 13* (22)

V.Aaron 2/8
M.Patel 2/21
J.Unadkat 0/12

Summary: Hazare, Rayudu, Y.Pathan and C.Pujara all fell for ducks the score was 4/4 after exceptional bowling by @honu999 munaf patel and v.aaron opening the bowling for jharkland. Y.kan and chanderpaul have put on a 37 run partnership which needs to continue well on into the day for baroda can score a defendable total but whatch out for jharklands bowlers there up for this match, while barodas middle and lower is using the batting nets out back to hone there skills in incase they are called upon.

4/41 Y.Kahn 20* (37)
S.Chanderpaul 13* (22)

V.Aaron 2/8
M.Patel 2/21
J.Unadkat 0/12

Summary: Hazare, Rayudu, Y.Pathan and C.Pujara all fell for ducks the score was 4/4 after exceptional bowling by @honu999 munaf patel and v.aaron opening the bowling for jharkland. Y.kan and chanderpaul have put on a 37 run partnership which needs to continue well on into the day for baroda can score a defendable total but whatch out for jharklands bowlers there up for this match, while barodas middle and lower is using the batting nets out back to hone there skills in incase they are called upon.

Should we start again in 05 minutes?

4/41 Y.Kahn 20* (37)
S.Chanderpaul 13* (22)

V.Aaron 2/8
M.Patel 2/21
J.Unadkat 0/12

Beautiful commentary!

Hopefully just one of those wickets was a bug and the game is performing decently otherwise?

@honu999 Munaf Patel is (obviously) on fire! It seems I made a mistake asking for Ed Joyce in return instead of AB DeVilliers!

Users who are viewing this thread