PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Beautiful commentary!

Hopefully just one of those wickets was a bug and the game is performing decently otherwise?

@honu999 Munaf Patel is (obviously) on fire! It seems I made a mistake asking for Ed Joyce in return instead of AB DeVilliers!

Only one bug i got out to the rest is just pure good pace bowling by @honu999 sometimes u get telaporting fields and bowlers but thats not a big deal :)

Only one bug i got out to the rest is just pure good pace bowling by @honu999 sometimes u get telaporting fields and bowlers but thats not a big deal :)

@bradthelad after your posting of score and commentary, lets play another set of 10 or 20 Overs More Tonight. I may not be available tomorrow so want to play as much as possible tonight. Your batting is exceptional..I wish I has some International Fast Bowlers in my team. Missing someone like Steyn/Johnson/Malinga etc..

Last edited:
@bradthelad after your posting of score and commentary, lets play another set of 10 or 20 Overs More Tonight. I may not be available tomorrow so want to play as much as possible tonight. Your batting is exceptional..I wish I has some International Fast Bowlers in my team. Missing someone like Steyn/Johnson/Malinga etc..

Munafbhai??

Baroda Giants XI v Jharkland Heroes

20 overs of play Baroda are 5/79

Younis Khan 35* (69)
Parthiv Patel 11* (24)

V.Aaron 3-28
M.Patel 2-25

Summary: some tight bowler has made it hard for the baroda batsman to score freely younis kan and chanderpaul put on a fifty run partnership which has helped equal out the match with jharkland still with the upper hand its up to there bowlers to take the remaining 5 wicket and younis khan will need to first post 50 thenthink three figures so hes bowlers have a target to defend worth the price of admission this match :) @honu999

20 overs of play Baroda are 5/79

Younis Khan 35* (69)
Parthiv Patel 11* (24)

V.Aaron 3-28
M.Patel 2-25

Summary: some tight bowler has made it hard for the baroda batsman to score freely younis kan and chanderpaul put on a fifty run partnership which has helped equal out the match with jharkland still with the upper hand its up to there bowlers to take the remaining 5 wicket and younis khan will need to first post 50 thenthink three figures so hes bowlers have a target to defend worth the price of admission this match :) @honu999

Should we start again after 05 Minutes?

I sent u an invite lets go i wont be able to play tommorrow will be out for the day :(

I sent u an invite lets go i wont be able to play tommorrow will be out for the day :(

@bradthelad very very well played. Younis Khan is looking so solid. No matter what I try he is standing there as WALL. Somehow I cant get my bowler to bowl more than 100 Km/h..its like they have left with No gas...Lets keep till here for now..When will be available next?

30 overs Baroda 5 / 134

Y.Khan 55* (100)
P.Patel 46* (53)

V.Aaron 3-40
M.Patel 2-40

Summary: baroda look comfortable with the bat jharkland need to find a wicket to break this partnership between khan & patel.

This is awesome, guys. Is there a way to share scorecards at the end of the game? I doubt there is, but if there were, I would love to do some player statistics.

This is awesome, guys. Is there a way to share scorecards at the end of the game? I doubt there is, but if there were, I would love to do some player statistics.

Dont think there is i will post all the games statistics to u when games is finished :)

----------

@bradthelad very very well played. Younis Khan is looking so solid. No matter what I try he is standing there as WALL. Somehow I cant get my bowler to bowl more than 100 Km/h..its like they have left with No gas...Lets keep till here for now..When will be available next?

Not tomorrow the next day probably start a couple of hours before we did today as its early morning now where i am if thats alright :)

----------

30 overs Baroda 5 / 134

Y.Khan 55* (100)
P.Patel 46* (53)

V.Aaron 3-40
M.Patel 2-40

Summary: baroda look comfortable with the bat jharkland need to find a wicket to break this partnership between khan & patel.

End of todays play thanks to @honu999 for playing

Is anyone else starting there opening game today?

This looks interesting.

If anyone pulls out of this, I am available as a replacement.

@Ishaan k...buddy will you play today or some other day, just let me know so that I can plan my day accordingly..

Anyone free for a practice game. Azad hasn't responded yet

Users who are viewing this thread