PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

@bradthelad well done buddy. You bowled really sharp. I have never been more proud of my batting before. It was like playing with 05 Batsman only. Lots of fun. Let see if anything changes in the 2nd inning or its again keep giving us out for bowl we dont deserve to be out.

wanna play more tonight?

Baroda Giants XI v Jharkland Heroes

Baroda Ist Innings 7 / 303dec

Jharkland 1st Innings allout for 78

J.Singh 28 (41)
S.Rania 13 (8)

I.Pandey 4 - 39
P.Siddle 3 - 12

Baroda enforce follow on leading by 225 run
@honu999 s

For some reason slow bowlers doing very well on this pitch. Abhishek Nayak picked up about 4 wickets I think. And, now Amarnath with 3. Is it possible for us to upload scorecards of our matches. That would be interesting.

Baroda Giants XI v Jharkland Heroes

Baroda Ist Innings 7 / 303dec

Jharkland 1st Innings allout for 78

J.Singh 28 (41)
S.Rania 13 (8)

I.Pandey 4 - 39
P.Siddle 3 - 12

Baroda enforce follow on leading by 225 run
@honu999 s

Wish the score card was real reflection of the quality of play we both played.

MS about 120/5. From memory, there was one run out, one wicket for Philander, one for Bhatia and two for Amarnath. My spinners can't bowl straight at all, too many wides.

----------

@valerian140 continue?

Will be back in about 40 minutes from now. Is that fine?

For some reason slow bowlers doing very well on this pitch. Abhishek Nayak picked up about 4 wickets I think. And, now Amarnath with 3. Is it possible for us to upload scorecards of our matches. That would be interesting.

Need Updated Scorecard for this match..

I didnt do anything it said u disconnected a sent u invite come back @honu999

Oh, and I thought its you who disconnected. It asked me whether i would like to save the game and then I saved the game. Lets keep it till here Today, I have already switched Off my PS3. Lets play again tomorrow same time If you are free.

Oh, and I thought its you who disconnected. It asked me whether i would like to save the game and then I saved the game. Lets keep it till here Today, I have already switched Off my PS3. Lets play again tomorrow same time If you are free.

Okk sounds good laterz

@bradthelad well done buddy. You bowled really sharp. I have never been more proud of my batting before. It was like playing with 05 Batsman only. Lots of fun. Let see if anything changes in the 2nd inning or its again keep giving us out for bowl we dont deserve to be out.

wanna play more tonight?

honu999 dont be upset, it happened with me too and I believe with everyone in the forum. Just consider it was not your day, and may be some other day it wont be your opponent day.

honu999 dont be upset, it happened with me too and I believe with everyone in the forum. Just consider it was not your day, and may be some other day it wont be your opponent day.

I agree with @kushari in my first innings my top four batsman hazare, pujara, rayudu and pathan all went for ducks beacuse i was experiencing problems when it looked like the bowler was in his run then all of a sudden the bowler had bowled the ball by then it was to late for me to react i just had to start premediating shots and playing abit earlier to counter attack the bowling it was hard but i got the hang of it and patel and khan got a 200 partnership and saved the innings

Users who are viewing this thread