PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

@valerian140 let me know when you're back.

----------

Whats the score between @arjwiz @valerian140 ?

I made about 110 and he is about 120/5 IIRC

----------

We are continuing now, valerian is back

----------

128/6, nayar out by Ajmal.

What a game, I just appealed to an LBW that I thought was plumb, but turns out there was a tiny nick picked up by snickometer

----------

Was Johnson bowled on your screen? Ajmal bowled him and the fielders appealed, but then nothing happened! :lol

----------

Ajmal in form, three wickets after the break

----------

Make that four...142/9

A very major collapse here after the break. Ajmal turns the match completely.

Lead covered with the loss of 1 silly wicket

----------

Argh now gambhir out on a rolling ball...earlier jaffer was out similarly

Lead covered with the loss of 1 silly wicket

----------

Argh now gambhir out on a rolling ball...earlier jaffer was out similarly

This rolling ball out is the most frustrating and its happening way too often. The problem is there is nothing you can do when it happen, and you dont even know why it happened?

Last 15 minutes then need to call it a day. It has been a very tough fight so far between bat and ball.

DDC vs MS end of day's play. DD lead by about 69 runs for the loss of 6 wickets in the third innings of this intriguing match.

Brilliant innings from Amla top scoring with 48. Johnson spearheading the Mumbai attack with 4 wickets. Around what score will Delhi feel safe?

Amla's wicket was so frustrating because he looked so so so confident. I had just lost a wicket, and it saw a gap on the off that I wanted to capitalize on, so I played a shot I had never played before. I don't know why, I got all confused there, and paid for it.

Johnson was teleporting a lot at the end!

What score would Mumbai like to restrict Delhi to?

DDC 103/10
MS 143/10
DDC 109/6

Users who are viewing this thread