PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Mumbai would like to keep Delhi below 100. Mumbai has to bat last so it aint going to be easy. However right now Philander and Rajat Bhatia look very relaxed at the crease. Spinners not working for Mumbai. Can Praveen Kumar work some magic?

----------

How are the other matches going? Please provide us with scorecards and also some insights into the match.

Can we not edit fields during the game? For some reason the fielding presets I created yesterday, after the game began, are not available.

Can we not edit fields during the game? For some reason the fielding presets I created yesterday, after the game began, are not available.

I think it will be available for your next new game, not for existing game.

I see, and it can't edit fielders during the game, I can only use the crappy fielding presets, right?

You can choose i fielding prest by pushing down on the d-pad and from there u can push up on the d-pad to select each fielder indivdiually and move them around

You can choose i fielding prest by pushing down on the d-pad and from there u can push up on the d-pad to select each fielder indivdiually and move them around

wanna play for few minutes now?

@bradthelad @kushari do you guys want to start the game against me?
@arjwiz @Ishaan k I need to know whats happening with my first game. @azad hasn't responded till now and I am the only one who is yet to start the game. Please look into this matter and let me know.

@arjwiz @Ishaan k I need to know whats happening with my first game. @azad hasn't responded till now and I am the only one who is yet to start the game. Please look into this matter and let me know.

@Solomon will be glad to play u once my match with @honu999 is complete hopefully next couple of days :)

@Solomon I am ready to play with you right now. As @Ishaan k is not responding to my PM and Play Request is PSN, I dont know the status of my 1st game, so I am ready to play with you right now. Are you ready?

Users who are viewing this thread