PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

@arjwiz @Ishaan k Have yous got the list of players to choose for india tier C and D drafts?

I don't, I think Ishaan might. I think we should wait, though, till the auction is over. Tier C and D players will not be auctioned with your budget, but will be drafted in a snaking order. We should wait till managers have selected their icons.

I also have a feeling that we will run out of India players, and might need to backfill with International players of the same level (perhaps top Associate Nation players).

I wouldnt think we would run out of indian players theres a alot out there? Why couldnt use just ad more if we do run out theres u19 indian players out there let alone other indian domestic players

Yeah let's see how it goes after everyone picks their icons. I will then shuffle the Tier A and B list based on icon retention.

I think Ishaan might have enough of Indian Tier C & D (which will undoubtedly include primarily domestic and U19 players).

Foreign Players are limited to 4 in the playing 11 right?

Yeah let's see how it goes after everyone picks their icons. I will then shuffle the Tier A and B list based on icon retention.

I think Ishaan might have enough of Indian Tier C & D (which will undoubtedly include primarily domestic and U19 players).

Algoods i thought u where talking about there was not enough tier C and D players :)

Foreign Players are limited to 4 in the playing 11 right?

There are no limits. If you end up with more foreign players through the auction, feel free to use them in your XI if you wish.

Quoting from the opening post:
"You can play any combination of these players in your matchday eleven."

There are no limits. If you end up with more foreign players through the auction, feel free to use them in your XI if you wish.

Quoting from the opening post:
"You can play any combination of these players in your matchday eleven."

Legend: Rahul Dravid
Icon1: Robin Uthappa
Icon2: Vinay Kumar
@arjwiz Please replace my icon 2 player

Last edited:
Team : Mumbai
Legend : SACHIN Tendulkar
Icon 1 : Rohit Dharma
Icon 2 : Zaheer Khan
Icon 3 : Wasim Jaffer

I have the list for c and d player with me depending on the amount of players bought in class a and b I could add or subtract players from this list but at this point I think we should add some @arjwiz

I have the list for c and d player with me depending on the amount of players bought in class a and b I could add or subtract players from this list but at this point I think we should add some @arjwiz

We should add C & D after all managers have submitted icon players. Ideally before the auction, though I don't see how it will make too much of a difference in strategy.

We have 11 managers now. Only one more slot remains. Rahul has been missing these past days, and we still need confirmation from @AngryPixel if he's picking icons or going ahead with the game as the rules stand. So we need to recruit at least one person within the next 24 hours.

I will post rules for the auction on Saturday afternoon UK time.

I have only 2 Icon Players. But its still listing 3. Please remove Balaji from the squad .
Thanks

I have only 2 Icon Players. But its still listing 3. Please remove Balaji from the squad .
Thanks

Done.

Managers, please check post 3 of this thread to ensure your squads are accurately represented.

We are still waiting to hear from Rahul and Angrypixel.

Done.

Managers, please check post 3 of this thread to ensure your squads are accurately represented.

We are still waiting to hear from Rahul and Angrypixel.

Mumbai's squad is accurate. Looks to be an exciting auction and tournament ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread