PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

I already gave my availability earlier. Gonna go through the rules in next hour.

I don't have any problem in AngryPixel want to rejoin the league (I said so as it has been mentioned that both ANgryPixel and Rahulr are Out)..But then what about Suresh Raina issue? Will the player list will be altered once again (That will be so uncool)? ..Let AngryPixel start with INR 1,18,000/- net and he can buy Suresh Raina from auction if he like like all of us..

Thanks for your kind words, everyone :)

Unfortunately, we cannot begin the auction sooner. Solomon is unavailable.

I will conduct a mock auction for whoever is interested from noon GMT.

@AngryPixel - your absence is unappreciated. I sent you a PM two days ago and your next response is 3 hours before the auction. You are ignoring the effort that goes into making this a seamless process for everyone. You entered this thread, criticised the auction, never registered your icon players, and disappeared. You were supposed to provide your icon list by Saturday morning.

Here is how we will proceed:

Suresh Raina will not be removed from the auction list. It is too late to do so, now that managers have begun creating strategies. In any case, Raina was an exception that Ishaan made for you - Raina never played for J&K. You must pick another legend from J&K, based on Ishaan's original post.

If you do not reply with your confirmed icon list by 11am GMT, you are out of the tournament.

You have to understand how this late re-entry of yours throws a spanner into the works.
  • I will have to add 6 new players to the auction
  • The other managers who haven't seen your late re-entry will have to readjust their strategies, which is unfair to them
  • It is unfair to me, since you haven't shown any respect to the process. I will now have to modify my excel, modify the player list, and bear the brunt of other managers who will complain at my decision.
  • You have thrown the 9 team league format into disarray. I had already created a rough league structure with three groups and qualification rules. This will now have to be rearranged into a 10-team league. It is unlikely that I can now recreate the structure before the auction, since I need to consult with Ishaan. If I post the groups after the auction, managers will accuse me of bias. So far, you have been the only person to accuse me of that. Unacceptable. Yet, I am trying to fit you in.

If you do choose to re-enter, I will add one backup player from each category into the auction, and I will add Trent Boult and Steve Smith.

Last edited:
Hey guys .. I understand everyone wants to watch the t20 match. I couldn't avoid this meeting, which was scheduled already. I will try to join in early as soon as it gets over.

Look forward for the auction. Good Luck to all.

Thanks for your kind words, everyone :)

Unfortunately, we cannot begin the auction sooner. Solomon is unavailable.

I will conduct a mock auction for whoever is interested from noon GMT.

@AngryPixel - your absence is unappreciated. I sent you a PM two days ago and your next response is 3 hours before the auction. You are ignoring the effort that goes into making this a seamless process for everyone. You entered this thread, criticised the auction, never registered your icon players, and disappeared. You were supposed to provide your icon list by Saturday morning.

Here is how we will proceed:

Suresh Raina will not be removed from the auction list. It is too late to do so, now that managers have begun creating strategies. In any case, Raina was an exception that Ishaan made for you - Raina never played for J&K. You must pick another legend from J&K, based on Ishaan's original post.

If you do not reply with your confirmed icon list by 11am GMT, you are out of the tournament.

You have to understand how this late re-entry of yours throws a spanner into the works.
  • I will have to add 6 new players to the auction
  • The other managers who haven't seen your late re-entry will have to readjust their strategies, which is unfair to them
  • It is unfair to me, since you haven't shown any respect to the process. I will now have to modify my excel, modify the player list, and bear the brunt of other managers who will complain at my decision.
  • You have thrown the 9 team league format into disarray. I had already created a rough league structure with three groups and qualification rules. This will now have to be rearranged into a 10-team league. It is unlikely that I can now recreate the structure before the auction, since I need to consult with Ishaan. If I post the groups after the auction, managers will accuse me of bias. So far, you have been the only person to accuse me of that. Unacceptable. Yet, I am trying to fit you in.

If you do choose to re-enter, I will add one backup player from each category into the auction, and I will add Trent Boult and Steve Smith.

I'm not retaining any player. There is no player worth retaining. I didn't replied earlier because i had hectic days. I was travelling since Friday. I already gave my availability in the ishaan's thread. Since i didn't said anything about opting out you should have understood that i could be busy.

Hey guys .. I understand everyone wants to watch the t20 match. I couldn't avoid this meeting, which was scheduled already. I will try to join in early as soon as it gets over.

NO issue Solomon...I didn't knew you had meeting this afternoon. We are more than happy to accommodate as many genuine issues as possible..Best of luck with your meeting...We will wait till you join us for the Auction..

I'll be more or less online most of the time in next 10 days so draft and matches should not be a problem :thumbs

I'm not retaining any player. There is no player worth retaining. I didn't replied earlier because i had hectic days. I was travelling since Friday. I already gave my availability in the ishaan's thread. Since i didn't said anything about opting out you should have understood that i could be busy.

It is not up to me to understand that a player who is not responding to deadlines regarding icon retention is busy. You are the only one who failed to reply before the deadline. I don't care if you are busy, uninterested, traveling, playing, whatever. You missed the deadline. We have made an exception for you. Appreciate that gesture.

If you realise, you have still not mentioned who your legend player is.

AngryPixel is in the auction. Since he hasn't responded with a legend, I should understand that he wishes to play with only 13 players in his squad.

Round 10 has been added to the auction.

Round 10
(IndA - $8000) Wriddhiman Saha - $0
(IndB - $6000) Abhimanyu Mithun - $0
(Int - $8000) Trent Boult - $0
(Int - $8000) Steve Smith - $0
(Sub- $6000) Junaid Khan - $0
(As - $3000) Kevin O'Brien - $0

The auction post has been updated to reflect this change.

There was just one option in ishaan's original post, that is ajay jadeja. I'll do some more digging and try to find out some better played who has player for J&K. Till then consider Ajay Jadeja as legend.

[*]You have thrown the 9 team league format into disarray. I had already created a rough league structure with three groups and qualification rules. This will now have to be rearranged into a 10-team league. It is unlikely that I can now recreate the structure before the auction, since I need to consult with Ishaan.

@Arzwiz as I am the newest member in this forum as well as in this online tournament, just in case you find it difficult to accommodate 10 Teams (As you have already made a league structure with 09 Teams) you can remove me from this league..and take AngryPixel in my place..I wont mind sacrificing for my friends ..or else I am ready for the auction.. I am here to play as well as make good friends to play online matches in future with you all..

Love & Peace..

Thanks for the offer :) This league is for us to enjoy DBC, so please continue. I was just upset by Angrypixel's disrespectful attitude, where he doesn't even seem apologetic for the confusion he is causing.

I will speak to Ishaan later and create a 10-team league structure. I will pick random team numbers from a random generator. Team numbers are in post 3.

----------

There was just one option in ishaan's original post, that is ajay jadeja. I'll do some more digging and try to find out some better played who has player for J&K. Till then consider Ajay Jadeja as legend.

Jadeja added as J&K legend.

----------

Let me also state that if someone makes a bid that his budget does not allow for, then the next highest bidder will have first option to choose the player at the price he bid for. If he does not want to choose that player anymore (perhaps because he bought some other player in the same round), that player will remain unsold for the moment, and will come back into the auction later. Let me know if you have any questions regarding this.

Last edited:

You can consider Parvez Rasool as one of the Icon Player.. He has a great future ahead...Just a suggestion...

Ok no issues. Let us know as soon as the meeting is done. Good luck.

Thanks for the offer :) This league is for us to enjoy DBC, so please continue. I was just upset by Angrypixel's disrespectful attitude, where he doesn't even seem apologetic for the confusion he is causing.

I will speak to Ishaan later and create a 10-team league structure. I will pick random team numbers from a random generator. Team numbers are in post 3.

----------

Jadeja added as J&K legend.

----------

Let me also state that if someone makes a bid that his budget does not allow for, then the next highest bidder will have first option to choose the player at the price he bid for. If he does not want to choose that player anymore (perhaps because he bought some other player in the same round), that player will remain unsold for the moment, and will come back into the auction later. Let me know if you have any questions regarding this.

I will not apologize for having a life. Just move on already.
Ohh did i hurt your feelings. So sad. Have a cookie.

Users who are viewing this thread