PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

No point in keeping any hard feelings or hatred mate. The game is less than a week away. Let us enjoy the moment and appreciate the efforts people are taking to make it even memorable.

I have no hard feelings towards anyone but if someone keeps on dragging something, i cant help but reply.;)

I have no hard feelings towards anyone but if someone keeps on dragging something, i cant help but reply.;)

By the way, I forgot to mention that you have a penalty of $3000 for your late effort. Accept the penalty or don't play.

I'm not even tiny bit interested in playing this league now. I wish luck to others who have to player under this egomaniac who will create or change rules which will suit him and if you dare to say something then he'll behave like a butthurt pom.

Guys I have created this cool tool for all of you.

During or at the end of each round, enter the selling price in Column E and select the manager from Column F.

• Column G will tell you if that selection is valid or not, based on the budget available
  • Columns M to R are the number of players during the auction. Yellow means you are under the total required, green means you have reached the exact total required, and red means you are over the total required.

Play around with it. It may contain some formula errors. If you do find any, please point them out.

We are back to a 9 team league, thankfully. Angrypixel has self-detonated. Honestly, the effort that goes into this and the rudeness of some others. Good riddance.

Attachments

• RanjiAuction.xlsx
    17.2 KB · Views: 33
I criticized your league initially because it was a mess. There was no structure, there were no loopholes. Learn to accept your mistakes and take criticism on chin mate, it would help you in life. And little humility wont harm either.

I criticized your league initially because it was a mess. There was no structure, there were no loopholes. Learn to accept your mistakes and take criticism on chin mate, it would help you in life. And little humility wont harm either.

I don't think any of us have any issues with the way the league is organized by Ishhan & Arzwiz.... As per the rule you should have confirmed about your availability and Icon player status by the due date..If all of us start showing attitude the same way as you are doing, it will be so hard for anyone to organize a league of this kind...

I always believe you need to learn to give respect to other to get respect from others...

I wish you could stay and be part of this league..personally I am looking forward to play with you online someday...so lets forget all this and be friends..

@ arjwiz just to clarrify when will the auction start approx hrs or mins?

The actual auction begins at 1300GMT which is in about 50 minutes. We will wait for everyone to arrive.

Once you are in this thread, just reply so everyone knows you are here.

For the mock auction, round 1 is as follows:

Round 1
(IndA - $8000) Bhuvaneshwar Kumar - $0
(IndB - $6000) Praveen Kumar - $0
(Int - $8000) Peter Siddle - $0
(Int - $8000) James Anderson - $0
(Sub- $6000) Umar Gul - $0
(As - $3000) Sagar Pun - $0

The 4 minute time limit begins after the first person makes a bid.

OK I'm ready here's mock for round 1.
(IndA - $8000) Bhuvaneshwar Kumar - $8000
(Int - $8000) Peter Siddle - $10000
(Int - $8000) James Anderson - $0
(Sub- $6000) Umar Gul - $0
(As - $3000) Sagar Pun - $0

Round 1
(IndA - $8000) Bhuvaneshwar Kumar - $10000
(Int - $8000) Peter Siddle - $0
(Int - $8000) James Anderson - $8000