PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

@ Arzwiz & @ Ishaan K.....do we allow to trade player of similar class among our self in case both the party is willing for the same..

This is because, some player may have not got enough spinner (but has more fast bowlers) and someone prefer left hand batsman than right hand one etc..

I think we should have a treading window for similar class player..(Ofcourse no one will trade an India Tier A Player with an Associate Player for instance)..

We can further make it mandatory, that the trade between equal ranked player must be done from Auctioned Player only, so no Legend or Icon could be traded..

Kindly advise your view on this, and then you can ask the teams to put the player they want to trade on the forum and if anyone want to trade that particular player with similar ranked player from his team they should be allowed to do so..In this way, anyone who has missed out on his desired Team Balance (Not Player), can actually fine tune his team for with proper balance.

Last edited:
Kushari -
ishaank -
Solomon -
Valerian140 -weekdays between 13:00 GMT and 16:30 GMT and Sundays almost full day.
bradthelad -
Sarvesh_aus -
arjwiz -Weekdays between 7&10pm GMT, weekends almost all day GMT
azad -
honu999

Kushari - Weekdays between 2230 IST (PM) to 0130 IST (AM), Weekend same as Weekdays but may be during day time too from time to time...
ishaank -
Solomon -
Valerian140 -weekdays between 13:00 GMT and 16:30 GMT and Sundays almost full day.
bradthelad -
Sarvesh_aus -
azad -
honu999

----------

@ Arzwiz & @ Ishaan K.....do we allow to trade player of similar class among our self in case both the party is willing for the same..

This is because, some player may have not got enough spinner (but has more fast bowlers) and someone prefer left hand batsman than right hand one etc..

I think we should have a treading window for similar class player..(Ofcourse no one will trade an India Tier A Player with an Associate Player for instance)..

We can further make it mandatory, that the trade between equal ranked player must be done from Auctioned Player only, so no Legend or Icon could be traded..

Kindly advise your view on this, and then you can ask the teams to put the player they want to trade on the forum and if anyone want to trade that particular player with similar ranked player from his team they should be allowed to do so..In this way, anyone who has missed out on his desired Team Balance (Not Player), can actually fine tune his team for with proper balance.

Further to the above post..I believe it should not be a problem if 02 Team/Managers want to trade similar ranked player among themselves.....Anyway, if there is no one want to trade with any team & manager then everything will remain same as now..But atleast we can ask and see if anyone is willing for the trade and let them do it..

Kindly advise on this..then I may want to put some of my players for trade..

I still have an option to buy backup player right

Yes, you can pick one backup from this list..

Backups
(IndA) Stuart Binny, Ashok Dinda, Rahul Sharma, Munaf Patel
(IndB) Abhimanyu Mithun, Yogesh Takawale, S Aravind, RP Singh
(International) none
(Subcontinental) Junaid Khan, Umar Akmal, Rangana Herath, Mohammed Hafeez, Tamim Iqbal, Dinesh Chandimal, T Dilshan, Thisara Perera, Ahmed Shehzad, Mushfiqur Rahim, Kusal Perera, Shaminda Eranga, Nuwan Kulasekara, Upul Tharanga, Jeevan Mendis, Asad Shafiq, Nasir Jamshed, Azhar Ali, Bilawal Bhatti
(As) Kevin O'Brien, Paras Khadka, Paul Stirling, Ben Cooper, Tom Cooper, George Dockrell, Jamie Atkinson, Kyle Coetzer, Boyd Rankin, Trent Johnson

Kushari - Weekdays between 2230 IST (PM) to 0130 IST (AM), Weekend same as Weekdays but may be during day time too from time to time...
ishaank -
Solomon -
bradthelad -
Sarvesh_aus -
azad - WEEKDAY between 12pm& 2.30pm GMT(some weeks I work in evening,so not possible -will inform in advance) -WEEKEND between 2 am to 2 pm GMT ( some Saturday I work & some weekends I have meetings--then will squeeze some time from this or may not play but will inform in advance)
honu999

Though I'll be getting the game on day 1,ill be available after 12th april only; weekdays 8pm to 11pm and on weekends 8am to 1pm

AZAD :
WEEKDAY between 12pm& 2.30pm GMT(some weeks I work in evening,so not possible -will inform in advance)
WEEKEND between 2 am to 2 pm GMT ( some Saturday I work & some weekends I have meetings--then will squeeze some time from this or may not play but will inform in advance)

I live in Singapore & my time is +8 hrs GMT

ishaank -
Solomon -
bradthelad - weekends almost all day im GMT +10hrs i live in Sydney.
Sarvesh_aus -
azad - WEEKDAY between 12pm& 2.30pm GMT(some weeks I work in evening,so not possible -will inform in advance) -WEEKEND between 2 am to 2 pm GMT ( some Saturday I work & some weekends I have meetings--then will squeeze some time from this or may not play but will inform in advance)
honu999 -

------------

@arjwiz @ishaan_K when will the drafts start for the indian tier c and d players?

Last edited:
anyone know how to upload an mp4 file

I think you can click on the attachments link while creating a new post and upload. Or just upload to YouTube and link from there that's easier.

----------

I was thinking about years and if managers have no issues then I think it should be OK. Let us wait till steer the tier A and B players are done.

Which brings us to the question..
@arjwiz @ishaan_K when will the drafts start for the indian tier c and d players?

Ishaan is making the list. Once that is ready we will do a snake order draft starting from team 1 to team 9, then back from team 9 to team 1, and so on until all teams have picked 4 players.

I think you can click on the attachments link while creating a new post and upload. Or just upload to YouTube and link from there that's easier.

----------

I was thinking about years and if managers have no issues then I think it should be OK. Let us wait till steer the tier A and B players are done.

I am also for exchange of player of similar class.....I desperately needs some spinner, I dont have any..

----------

Ishaan is making the list. Once that is ready we will do a snake order draft starting from team 1 to team 9, then back from team 9 to team 1, and so on until all teams have picked 4 players.

What is Snake Order Draft? I mean these last 04 positions are very crucial for Team balance..How can you offer the correct player for correct position by snake order draft?

Can the remaining 4 managers please fill our brad's form by adding their names into the consolidated list?

Users who are viewing this thread