PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Kushari - Weekdays between 2230 IST (PM) to 0130 IST (AM), Weekend same as Weekdays but may be during day time too from time to time...
ishaank -
Solomon -
Valerian140 -weekdays between 13:00 GMT and 16:30 GMT and Sundays almost full day.
bradthelad - weekends almost all day im GMT +10hrs i live in Sydney.
Sarvesh_aus -
arjwiz -Weekdays between 7&10pm GMT, weekends almost all day GMT
azad - WEEKDAY between 12pm& 2.30pm GMT(some weeks I work in evening,so not possible -will inform in advance) -WEEKEND between 2 am to 2 pm GMT ( some Saturday I work & some weekends I have meetings--then will squeeze some time from this or may not play but will inform in advance)
honu999 - My schedules are very hectic but flexible...That mean I may not give one correct time to play on that time always, but I will be online whenever I am required for 03/04 hrs ..If not we can mutually schedule it..

What is Snake Order Draft? I mean these last 04 positions are very crucial for Team balance..How can you offer the correct player for correct position by snake order draft?

I will explain the detailed mechanics when we get to the draft. It's the most common method used in online Drafts. Google snake order draft and check the article from draftsheet.com. I'm having problems pasting the link from my phone.

----------

@ Arjwiz...have you noted that Sarvesh has taken thisara perera as his last backup player..You may want to update the final list once again..

Yeah I'll do it when I get to my laptop. Still 7 am on a monday morning and I'm half asleep.

:)

I will explain the detailed mechanics when we get to the draft. It's the most common method used in online Drafts. Google snake order draft and check the article from draftsheet.com. I'm having problems pasting the link from my phone.

----------

Yeah I'll do it when I get to my laptop. Still 7 am on a monday morning and I'm half asleep.

:)

Just want you to make sure Out of 04 Possible Player, at least 02 Player should be Bowler and 02 Player should be Batsman...If we get 04 Batsman or 04 Bowler in snake draft, then that will be of no use. Sso, how you are suggesting we will get over this team balance issue?

A popular style of daily fantasy sports game that is available at most daily fantasy sports sites such asFantasy Feud?is the?Snake Draft.

The?Snake Draft?gets its name from the way the draft process moves along.

For example, when you have 10 fantasy owners in asnake draft?the 1st round of picks go in order starting from 1-10. Once the 10th player makes his draft pick, the order reverses to go from 10-1. So the player that picks 10th, then picks 11th and back down towards the owner who had the 1st overall pick who gets the last pick in the second round (20th overall). Then it goes back up from 1-10 again and so on, until all the players have been drafted that are needed for the pool. The key is that the order reverses each round in a snake-like fashion. The reason for this is so the owner who gets the 1st overall pick, does not get that advantage in EVERY round, thus making the pool unfair.

----------

Just want you to make sure Out of 04 Possible Player, at least 02 Player should be Bowler and 02 Player should be Batsman...If we get 04 Batsman or 04 Bowler in snake draft, then that will be of no use. Sso, how you are suggesting we will get over this team balance issue?

You choose the players you want so there is no way you get 4 batsman or 4 bowlers, unless u choose them. This will be fun. :)

A popular style of daily fantasy sports game that is available at most daily fantasy sports sites such asFantasy Feud?is the?Snake Draft.

The?Snake Draft?gets its name from the way the draft process moves along.

For example, when you have 10 fantasy owners in asnake draft?the 1st round of picks go in order starting from 1-10. Once the 10th player makes his draft pick, the order reverses to go from 10-1. So the player that picks 10th, then picks 11th and back down towards the owner who had the 1st overall pick who gets the last pick in the second round (20th overall). Then it goes back up from 1-10 again and so on, until all the players have been drafted that are needed for the pool. The key is that the order reverses each round in a snake-like fashion. The reason for this is so the owner who gets the 1st overall pick, does not get that advantage in EVERY round, thus making the pool unfair.

----------

You choose the players you want so there is no way you get 4 batsman or 4 bowlers, unless u choose them. This will be fun. :)

Got it..I thought I will be force given some player which I dont need..Now its absolutely clear..Thanks for your effort..

Got it..I thought I will be force given some player which I dont need..Now its absolutely clear..Thanks for your effort..

No problem. Looking forward to pick up a wicket keeper who I desperately need. Or else I'll have to make Amla keep wickets which isn't a bad idea. I suppose he has kept wickets before. Hasn't he?

I can trade mccullum ;)
..for Sachin!

Edit: trades will only take place after the draft once rules are in place.

Last edited:
I can trade mccullum ;)
..for Sachin!

Edit: trades will only take place after the draft once rules are in place.

My suggestion is: Lets everyone put up player they want to Trade and name 02/03/04 similar rank player they are interested in getting in return..

For Example:
Kushari wanna trade Suresh Raina with Pujara / Rahane
Kushari wanna trade Dale Steyn with M Johnson / Stuart Board..

So let the Manager who want to trade Pujara or Rahane to take the decision whether they would like to Trade Pujara/Rahane for Raina or not..

BTW, you wont be allowed to Trade a Legend (Sachin) or Icon Player (Kohli)..Only player who are bought by Auction or Snake Draft could be traded with similar rank player..

Last edited:
Not even if I throw in Munaf Patel as a freebie?

Now the equation has changed dramatically:p:p:p:p:p:p:p...

Who in their sane mind refuse Munaf Patel ...If its Munaf, I can offer you Half My team in return...:D:D:D

Now the equation has changed dramatically:p:p:p:p:p:p:p...

Who in their sane mind refuse Munaf Patel ...If its Munaf, I can offer you Half My team in return...:D:D:D

For Munaf we need to go through another round of auction :D:D:D

@valerian140 just saw your post that you are gonna collect your copy in the evening. Good for you mate :thumbs:cheers. I ain't sure when will I receive ma copy as I have ordered it from UK. :( Post some videos

@valerian140 just saw your post that you are gonna collect your copy in the evening. Good for you mate :thumbs:cheers. I ain't sure when will I receive ma copy as I have ordered it from UK. :( Post some videos

Where do you live mate? Yes can't wait to go get it but sadly doing a 8 pm work shift which I can't skip. So will rush back home soon to enjoy this piece of gem.

Where do you live mate? Yes can't wait to go get it but sadly doing a 8 pm work shift which I can't skip. So will rush back home soon to enjoy this piece of gem.

I live in Israel. I have written to my retailer in UK that most of the stores have started selling copies. He said he will send as soon as he gets the copy. As of now UK release is 11th April.

BTW, when is our competition starting? Is it going to be one Home match and another away or all neutral venues?

Congrats mate...Wish you happy playing the DBC...do let us know about your 1st impression...Anyone has any idea if the DBC can get available in New Delhi locally before release date?

Users who are viewing this thread