PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Trade Proposed

Player trading out: Suresh Raina (Tier A Batsman)
Player requested: Interested only in C. Pujara or A. Rahane (Tier A Batsman)

Player trading out: Shakib ul Hasan (Spin All Rounder)
Player requested: Interested in Shane Watson :p:p / Angelo Matthews / Ravindra Jadeja

Player trading out: Kedar Jadhav (Tier D Batsman)
Player requested: Interested in Unmukt Chand / Shikhar Dhawan :p:p

Player trading out: Jaydev Unadkat (Fast Medium)
Player requested: Interested in Umesh Yadav / Ishant Sharma / Mitchell Johnson :p:p

More to come..let me think on this for some more time

You have almost put half your squad for trading :p:D;)

You have almost put half your squad for trading :p:D;)

I won't mind to getting M Johnson for Unadkat. You see Johnson is past but Unadkat is future Superstar. So with heavy heart I will sacrifice Unadkat for mediocre Johnson.

BTW, Are we allowed to campaign and influence others or not???

Last edited:
I won't mind to get M Johnson for Unadkat. You see Johnson is past but Unadkat is future Superstar. So with heavy heart I will sacrifice Unadkat for mediocre Johnson.

lol :p nice try..

@kushari Not yet buddy :( hopefully I will get by 11th April.
You have it already right? How's the game?

I don't know am I playing bad but its very hard to score run..I have started my carrier play, and in about 08 innings my highest score is just 23 Runs...Its too hard to remain not out...

I don't know am I playing bad but its very hard to score run..I have started my carrier play, and in about 08 innings my highest score is just 23 Runs...Its too hard to remain not out...

I read batting is a bit difficult. But if you stick there for sometime it seems it gets better

I won't mind to getting M Johnson for Unadkat. You see Johnson is past but Unadkat is future Superstar. So with heavy heart I will sacrifice Unadkat for mediocre Johnson.

Haha cannot even dream of trading Johnson. Played a few games with him and just love the movement and bounce he gets of the pitch. :)

----------

Player trading out: Mahela Jayawardena (World Class Batsman)

Player requested: Interested in Shakib al Hasan

Haha cannot even dream of trading Johnson. Played a few games with him and just love the movement and bounce he gets of the pitch. :)

----------

@valerian140 What is your first impression about the game. Are you finding batting difficult?

@valerian140 What is your first impression about the game. Are you finding batting difficult?

Yes batting is very tough at the moment. Played a T10 game online with Mumbai Indians and managed to score 60/4 in 10 overs which is my best performance so far. So you can imagine how realistic it is. Had the opponent at 30 for 3 but then a good partnership and he was able to seal the game easily.
The thing I've learnt is that if you have two set batsmen at the crease you should value their wickets and try to score the maximum with them. With new batsmen coming in specially in limited over games they take a lot time to get set in. Patience is the key in this game.

Yes batting is very tough at the moment. Played a T10 game online with Mumbai Indians and managed to score 60/4 in 10 overs which is my best performance so far. So you can imagine how realistic it is. Had the opponent at 30 for 3 but then a good partnership and he was able to seal the game easily.
The thing I've learnt is that if you have two set batsmen at the crease you should value their wickets and try to score the maximum with them. With new batsmen coming in specially in limited over games they take a lot time to get set in. Patience is the key in this game.

Are you playing career mode? What was your highest score on career mode?? My so far is 28 runs.

Player trading out: Brendon McCullum (Wicketkeeper batsman sold for $30,000 in the auction)
Player requested: Hashim Amla (sold for $10,000 in the auction)
@valerian140

Trade Proposed

Player trading out: Suresh Raina (Tier A Batsman)
Player requested: Interested only in C. Pujara or A. Rahane (Tier A Batsman)

Player trading out: Shakib ul Hasan (Spin All Rounder)
Player requested: Interested in Shane Watson / Angelo Matthews / Ravindra Jadeja

Player trading out: Kedar Jadhav (Tier D Batsman)
Player requested: Interested in Unmukt Chand / Shikhar Dhawan

Player trading out: Jaydev Unadkat (Fast Medium)
Player requested: Interested in Umesh Yadav / Ishant Sharma / Mitchell Johnson

More to come..let me think on this for some more time
@kushari I am more comfortable with Lefty, so I am willing to trade Rahane with Raina, Angelo Matthews with Shakib, Unmukt with Kedar and also Umesh Yadav with Unadkat...

How to close the deal @arjwiz

----------

@valerian140 I am looking for an all rounder in exchange for Shakib..so sorry not interested for Batsman..

How to close the deal @arjwiz

If both of you agree (which hasn't happened yet), just announce it on this thread, alert me, and I will edit the original post.

----------

I am more comfortable with Lefty

I am more comfortable with righty, so if you wish to trade Niall O'Brien with a similar quality batsman, such as Unmukt Chand, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread