PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Player trading out: Brendon McCullum (Wicketkeeper batsman sold for $30,000 in the auction)
Player requested: Hashim Amla (sold for $10,000 in the auction)
@valerian140

That seems like a very good deal to me. Don't feel like letting go of Amla but desperately need a good keeper batsman. Who better than McCallum. Deal accepted. Congratulations. :)

Trade Proposed

How to close the deal @arjwiz

@honu999 I wanted to wait for @bradthelad to confirm me if he wants to exchange his C. Pujara with my S. Raina.. If he is not interested, then I am OK with your offer..

Moreover, will you please accept my request to trade Angelo Matthews with either Sarabjit Ladda (Leg Spinner) or Majid Haq (Off Spinner), as you don't have any proper spinner in your team except of Rahul Sharma..

1) arjwiz - Munaf Patel / Rajat Bhatia / Mandeep Singh / Pradeep Sangwan
2) ishaank - Parvez Rasool / Sarfarz Khan / Rishi Dhawan /
3) bradthelad - Ishant Sharma / Shahbaz Nadeem / Pravin Tambe / Ishwar Pandey
4) Valerian140 - Abhishek Nayar / Mithun Manhas / Debabrata Das / Hanuman Vihari
5) Solomon - Md.Kaif / Baba Aparajit / Vijay Zol / Iresh Saxena
6) Kushari - Laximipati Balaji / Sanju Samson / Kedar Jadhav / Sarabjit Ladda&
7) azad - RP Singh / Venugopal Rao / Manan Sharma / Dwarka Ravi Teja
8) honu99 - Rahul Sharma / Unmukt Chand / Parvinder Awana / Jiwanjot Singh
9) sarvesh - Pankaj Singh

@Ishaan k pick one Tier D player. @Sarvesh_aus pick three Tier D players.

----------

That seems like a very good deal to me. Don't feel like letting go of Amla but desperately need a good keeper batsman. Who better than McCallum. Deal accepted. Congratulations. :)

Great. Post 3 updated. :)

@honu999 I wanted to wait for @bradthelad to confirm me if he wants to exchange his C. Pujara with my S. Raina.. If he is not interested, then I am OK with your offer..

Moreover, will you please accept my request to trade Angelo Matthews with either Sarabjit Ladda (Leg Spinner) or Majid Haq (Off Spinner), as you don't have any proper spinner in your team except of Rahul Sharma..

@kushari i think i will hold hold on to c pujara for the time being :)

I am fine with Below trade offer.

1) A. Rahane for Suresh Raina
2) Unmukt Chand for Kedar Jadhav
3) Umesh Yadav for Unadkat
4) Majid Haq for Angelo Matthews

do you accept the above deal as final @kushari

I am fine with Below trade offer.

1) A. Rahane for Suresh Raina
2) Unmukt Chand for Kedar Jadhav
3) Umesh Yadav for Unadkat
4) Majid Haq for Angelo Matthews

do you accept the above deal as final @kushari

yes deal is done @honu999 Thanks for being so kind :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Where is @Ishaan k? The teams are done (you need to pick one and Sarvesh needs to pick three), when do you think you can start creating them on CA? We will close drafts once you are close to completing the teams on CA.

1) arjwiz - Munaf Patel / Rajat Bhatia / Mandeep Singh / Pradeep Sangwan
2) ishaank - Parvez Rasool / Sarfarz Khan / Rishi Dhawan / Baba Indrajith
3) bradthelad - Ishant Sharma / Shahbaz Nadeem / Pravin Tambe / Ishwar Pandey
4) Valerian140 - Abhishek Nayar / Mithun Manhas / Debabrata Das / Hanuman Vihari
5) Solomon - Md.Kaif / Baba Aparajit / Vijay Zol / Iresh Saxena
6) Kushari - Laximipati Balaji / Sanju Samson / Kedar Jadhav / Sarabjit Ladda&
7) azad - RP Singh / Venugopal Rao / Manan Sharma / Dwarka Ravi Teja
8) honu99 - Rahul Sharma / Unmukt Chand / Parvinder Awana / Jiwanjot Singh
9) sarvesh - Pankaj Singh

guys my game is coming sometime this week so keep the trading window open till then

how many of you guys have started playing this game? can you upload some videos / screenshots?

guys my game is coming sometime this week so keep the trading window open till then

Yes of course, we should all be comfortable with our players and they should suit our styles. In any case, it is you who will decide when the trading window ends, since it depends on how far along you are with the teams on CA. Once you feel that you have made enough of each team that you don't want to change the player roster any more, just tell us that the window will close in a day or so.

----------

Are you still going to make that promo video? :yes

how many of you guys have started playing this game? can you upload some videos / screenshots?

@Solomon of course I am playing the game..The learning curve is quite difficult.. It will take much time to fully understand and get comfortable with the controls..

I will try to put some screenshot if possible..desperately want to try playing with my Punjab Warrior Playing 11.. Let see when Ishaan make the Teams in CA and we can start practicing with our teams.

Users who are viewing this thread