PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

my game's shipped shud be getting it very soon

Can we play with the bubble heads on? :)

Attachments

• 20140408_212729.jpg
    20140408_212729.jpg
    945.9 KB · Views: 14
guys i had an idea for warm ups instead of having t-20 games how about some hong kong super sixes style games so have T-5 and play a few games to get warmed up before the 3 day games also if we have t-5 we can fit in more games than if we had t-20's just a suggestion for you guys

guys i had an idea for warm ups instead of having t-20 games how about some hong kong super sixes style games so have T-5 and play a few games to get warmed up before the 3 day games also if we have t-5 we can fit in more games than if we had t-20's just a suggestion for you guys

am good with this format

I havent seen him post for a while

----------

to be honest he wasnt ever very active on this thread

I got my game!!!!!! ?38 incl delivery, and got it 3 days before UK release.

enjoy playing buddy..Let us know about your 1st impression about the game..

Sarvesh_aus did mention that he will be able to join us from 12/4. So I guess we need to wait until then. If he doesn't turn up after that I think the admin should give his team to people who showed interest in playing here.

Sarvesh_aus did mention that he will be able to join us from 12/4. So I guess we need to wait until then. If he doesn't turn up after that I think the admin should give his team to people who showed interest in playing here.

Absolutely...I think already there are 02/03 players who wanted to join us..we can offer the team to them if Sarvesh does not turn up by say 15th April..

Ok let's give him until Monday. Hopefully he returns, since he's a part of this community now and we would all like him to play.

On another note, when do you expect to start making the teams, @Ishaan k?

Users who are viewing this thread