PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

I don't think the game has arrived. I haven't seen it anywhere in retail game stores. The only information I have is that online retailers will begin dispatching on Thursday in time for Friday deliveries.

I don't think the game has arrived. I haven't seen it anywhere in retail game stores. The only information I have is that online retailers will begin dispatching on Thursday in time for Friday deliveries.

So I can expect the game only early next week :mad:facepalm

So I can expect the game only early next week :mad:facepalm

Told you to get it from India or anywhere where the game has actually released :D I live in UK and still I imported it! :D

Don't worry, I will send you some screenshots of my career player tonight!!:cheers :lol

Told you to get it from India or anywhere where the game has actually released :D I live in UK and still I imported it! :D

Don't worry, I will send you some screenshots of my career player tonight!!:cheers :lol

Btw I heard that there is going to be power failure in your neighborhood in the eve :rolleyes

----------

am I the only one in this group who hasn't received the game yet? :mad:noway:facepalm

Funny you say that, there was a water failure this morning!

:lol So you expecting power failure too.

Just kidding. Enjoy your game. See ya on the battlefield :cheers

----------

@kushari I just read your post regarding the online gameplay. Are you facing problem for all the online gameplay sessions? What do you think about this affecting our tournament

:lol So you expecting power failure too.

Just kidding. Enjoy your game. See ya on the battlefield :cheers

----------

@kushari I just read your post regarding the online gameplay. Are you facing problem for all the online gameplay sessions? What do you think about this affecting our tournament

@Solomon I don't know, I didn't seen many people complaining about it, if the issue is with me only, then its a big problem for me..I do have a spare PS3 (Old Fat Model), I will try to play online in that too...If the problem is faced by anyone else from our league, please do let me know..
BTW, I can play all other mode without any glitch, so I am a bit worried now..

FYI: I have a 8 MBPS Broadband connection, so issue is not with WiFi, its a Software or Hardware issue only.

What problem have you heard of, Solomon? The only thing I've read on the forums as a problem with online play is that players are quitting when they realise they are losing, and that the game doesn't reward the opponent with a win (or something like that). This is not a concern for our league - we are all able to find each other on this forum.

The other thing was something regarding a "lag" (I think while bowling). Ross confirmed that this is not actually a lag, but a feature. It allows the batsman to respond to the delivery in real time (and the batsman doesn't experience a lag). The bowler's "lag" only begins after he has released the ball, so it doesn't affect the bowler either.

Have I missed some other problems?

What problem have you heard of, Solomon? The only thing I've read on the forums as a problem with online play is that players are quitting when they realise they are losing, and that the game doesn't reward the opponent with a win (or something like that). This is not a concern for our league - we are all able to find each other on this forum.

The other thing was something regarding a "lag" (I think while bowling). Ross confirmed that this is not actually a lag, but a feature. It allows the batsman to respond to the delivery in real time (and the batsman doesn't experience a lag). The bowler's "lag" only begins after he has released the ball, so it doesn't affect the bowler either.

Have I missed some other problems?

@arjwiz Yes, a BIG BIG Problem...(At least with me)...My PS3 got hanged while playing online match (After 1.3 Over)..I mean TV went blank/black, and I had to Force Restart the PS3 again..

I think the same has happened with@AngryPixel too....Here is the link to his post..http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...14-issues-anomalies-88760-46.html#post2732154

Last edited:
I read that the game freezes while playing online and had to do force restart. People in this group start playing against each other jlt to see how it goes

Ouch!

I'll try this weekend. Hopefully it will be fixed, and if not, hopefully the game auto-saves so we can restart from where we left off if this happens?

Is auto save feature there in online game? Guess you need to save every time you want

Users who are viewing this thread