PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Ouch!

I'll try this weekend. Hopefully it will be fixed, and if not, hopefully the game auto-saves so we can restart from where we left off if this happens?

The problem, is the Auto save/Save needs to be done/activated by the 2nd player (Whose PS3 is not getting Hanged), now I don't know what massage is going to the other player when I am getting hanged..Can they (2nd Player) save the ongoing game or is it showing that I quiet (As I had to Force Restart my PS3).....We can find out if anyone among you play with me online..

I am sure all the members of the group must be busy playing and preparing themselves for the tournament. @arjwiz is missing since yesterday evening and has taken off from work practicing hard :D

Hahaha! I'm back.

I actually didn't get to play the game much last night. I bought a new TV, new broadband, and new TV box, and had to set it all up. It took a good 4 hours, and I only started after dinner. Finally, at about 1am, I had to just get a taste of DBC.

I set it up and bowled 3-4 balls and batted a few balls in a practice match. That's it. I haven't understood the bowling controls at all yet, so I will figure that out today. I need to find out how the seam/swing/cutter/cross-seam etc options before delivering work.

So far, the batting mechanism is great, but we already knew that with CA's nets. The bowling - no comments yet - I need to try it some more. But I was definitely underwhelmed by the graphics - the game did not look too great on my new 1080p HDTV.

I'll leave early from work today to get a big taste of the game. Hopefully I'll start a career game as well, though I'm in no rush to do so.

Hahaha! I'm back.

I actually didn't get to play the game much last night. I bought a new TV, new broadband, and new TV box, and had to set it all up. It took a good 4 hours, and I only started after dinner. Finally, at about 1am, I had to just get a taste of DBC.

I set it up and bowled 3-4 balls and batted a few balls in a practice match. That's it. I haven't understood the bowling controls at all yet, so I will figure that out today. I need to find out how the seam/swing/cutter/cross-seam etc options before delivering work.

So far, the batting mechanism is great, but we already knew that with CA's nets. The bowling - no comments yet - I need to try it some more. But I was definitely underwhelmed by the graphics - the game did not look too great on my new 1080p HDTV.

I'll leave early from work today to get a big taste of the game. Hopefully I'll start a career game as well, though I'm in no rush to do so.

Have you done "get best" already or gone with the default players. I haven't batted much on CA as it was lagging on my Laptop and was very annoying. So I have to literally start from the scratch. . Which HDTV do you have and what size is it?

Have you done "get best" already or gone with the default players. I haven't batted much on CA as it was lagging on my Laptop and was very annoying. So I have to literally start from the scratch. . Which HDTV do you have and what size is it?

No, I haven't done anything yet. I only played it for about 2 minutes. It took me as long to write the previous post as it took to play the game yesterday.

I won't do get best yet. I will try and wait for the patch. Which is why I am trying to delay the Career Mode and just play with default players instead. If I do get best, can I unlink all the players and go back to default later if I want to?

This is the TV I bought. Samsung 46". It took a lot of research to finally pick that one.

No, I haven't done anything yet. I only played it for about 2 minutes. It took me as long to write the previous post as it took to play the game yesterday.

I won't do get best yet. I will try and wait for the patch. Which is why I am trying to delay the Career Mode and just play with default players instead. If I do get best, can I unlink all the players and go back to default later if I want to?

This is the TV I bought. Samsung 46". It took a lot of research to finally pick that one.

I heard you can reset to the default roster. But double Check again. Ross is trying to get the fastest patch ever and trying all means for that. Lets hope for the best

I saw this comment on our promotional video on youtube

Big Ant Studios
12 hours ago

Nice! :)

Big Ant Studios
12 hours ago

Well done Ishaan. I noticed in your you tube channel that you are 13 yrs old. Guess you are youngest in the lot. Way to go!!

Big Ant Studios
12 hours ago

Awesome, Ishaan. Well done.

Ishaan you should rename the video to "Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Ranji Trophy Tournament" or something so people can search for it.

You're only 13!!!!! :eek::eek:

yup im 13 guys :yes :wave and ill rename it

You were born...in 2001! I can't believe it!:eek:

So cute!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread