PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

I am eagerly waiting for your shorter format tournament like T20. Brilliant work bro. :clap

I still suck at the game. While batting I can barely score 40 with my team in a T20 (I'm playing at the 3rd level of difficult, whatever that's called. The 2nd level is too easy). And then I concede those 40 runs in about 2-3 overs and am lucky if I take a wicket. Run outs are annoying (direct hits, runners stopping at the end unless you take action, quick throws, etc).

That said, I would like to try out online today if anyone wants to. PSN: arjwiz

I still suck at the game. While batting I can barely score 40 with my team in a T20 (I'm playing at the 3rd level of difficult, whatever that's called. The 2nd level is too easy). And then I concede those 40 runs in about 2-3 overs and am lucky if I take a wicket. Run outs are annoying (direct hits, runners stopping at the end unless you take action, quick throws, etc).

That said, I would like to try out online today if anyone wants to. PSN: arjwiz

These are all taken care in the new patch. They are expecting it to come out hopefully end of this week if not early next week.

@bradthelad I saw that you sent me a message but I just started another game online...give me an hour or so.

----------

Black screen of death!!!!!! After 2.1 overs and 28/0 (my batting)

@bradthelad I saw that you sent me a message but I just started another game online...give me an hour or so.

----------

Black screen of death!!!!!! After 2.1 overs and 28/0 (my batting)

Thats what i was talking about...Its not worth playing online till the Patch is out..

@kushari is this issue being patched?

@Solomon Yes, that's what Ross confirmed few days back..The link is there in this thread in last few post I believe.

----------

Good news guys, the Problem with the Black Screen during online play is a sound related Bug, it has been confirmed by Ross now, and it will be fixed with first patch only..

Here is the link from ross: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...e-play-leagues-forum-88519-3.html#post2736841

@Solomon here in the link...

@Solomon Yes, that's what Ross confirmed few days back..The link is there in this thread in last few post I believe.

----------

@Solomon here in the link...

Hopefully it will be out this weekend. It seems its with MS / Sony for the approval. Easter holidays nearing, lets hope for the best

@arjwiz Are you playing against @kushari right now?

Yes. 1.3 overs 15/1. I'm batting as SA vs India (him).

----------

Clean bowled!

----------

17/2 after 2

----------

What? I defended a ball from my crease, pressed circle, and still got run out! Batsman just walking around the crease.

----------

19/4 after 3

----------

25/4 after 4

Yes. 1.3 overs 15/1. I'm batting as SA vs India (him).

----------

Clean bowled!

----------

17/2 after 2

----------

What? I defended a ball from my crease, pressed circle, and still got run out! Batsman just walking around the crease.

----------

19/4 after 3

----------

25/4 after 4

Concentrate on your game :D

Users who are viewing this thread