PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Sorry yes got invited for that.

----------

@arjwiz sorry bro, I was not checking PC that time and I didn't knew how long will you take to respond to my request, so when the Invitation came for that IND vs NSW match, I took that...Sorry could not inform you on time..

Last edited:
No problem. I was playing another game online. I was 90/4 in 6 overs when the Screen of Death struck!

I am not sure but I feel the black screen Issue happens when you play with someone randomly. @arjwiz and @kushari played two games without any problem as you guys have added each other on psn

guys I think we should hold off starting the competition until the patch come out

@Ishaan k I think the patch will be out before the teams are made anyway. It should be here in a week or so. How are you doing with the teams on CA, have you been able to start? Let us know if you need any help.

Ishaan, when making the teams can you review the skills also please and modify ones that need modifying? Look at this thread - the skills are so wrong. Mohinder Amarnath has zero bowling skills, which is frustrating. I have created another Amarnath with better skills if you want to use it for the Delhi Diamond Cutters team. Just search for the Amarnath created by arjwiz on CA.

If you want, we can all help you by nominating players from our teams who we think are poorly skilled, and you can double check them and edit them if required.

@Solomon have you got your game yet?

@bradthelad have you been able to solve the issues that are with your game?

@valerian140 and @kushari are you guys up for an online game tonight? I'll be there but only at 11pm IST for one game.

@Sarvesh_aus are you around? You need to submit your three Tier D players and your team name. Please do this soon. Also, playing a Ranji trophy game will require a lot of time commitment. Kushari and I spent almost an hour yesterday on a T10 game. If you aren't available to comment on this thread, will you be able to put in those hours to play this game every week for about two months? Please let us know if you can commit to this tournament.

Last edited:
@valerian140 and @kushari are you guys up for an online game tonight? I'll be there but only at 11pm IST for one game.

@arjwiz I think I will be available at 2300 IST...Let see, If I am there I will send you the join request...

@arjwiz the game has already reached Israel but because of the Passover holidays here it hasn't reached my PO Box :mad:(:noway:facepalm

Hopefully by this week I should have my game.

@kushari sorry buddy something's just come up and I have to attend that (a real cricket match actually -I've just been called up as a replacement for the indoor league!). Next time. I enjoyed yesterday's games a lot - bowling is extremely fun online because you have to strategise every ball.

@kushari sorry buddy something's just come up and I have to attend that (a real cricket match actually -I've just been called up as a replacement for the indoor league!). Next time. I enjoyed yesterday's games a lot - bowling is extremely fun online because you have to strategise every ball.

@arjwiz its perfectly fine, and wish you good luck for the REAL MATCH..It was really fun playing online with you..looking forward to more matches together..

Users who are viewing this thread