PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

31/5 after 5

----------

He is appealing for everything, even when I hit it to covers for two!

----------

37/5 after 6

42/6 after 7

----------

This is crazy. I pressed circle after missing the ball but I still got stumped.

----------

Third run out after I was in. Silly bug.

----------

53/8 after 8

----------

Review!!

----------

No, pitched outside.

----------

55/8 after 9

----------

58 all out after 9.2 (10 over game). Kohli took two wickets off the last over. I think I know who Delhi Diamon Cutters's new medium pacer is. It's not Munaf, it's Virat!

----------

No bowling radar while bowling!?

India 4 for 1 off 0 balls :D

----------

? Virat got bowled off a free hit and was asked to leave? WTF

----------

Eventful over :D

India 19 for 5 after 1 over! How is that even possible? I think they calculated the balls incorrectly.

----------

36/6 after 2 overs :(

----------

39/6 after 3 overs. He defended Tahir's entire over.

----------

WTH 6 wides. And the game offered him a forfeit victory and I guess he didn't accept.

----------

46/6 after 4. He is running away with this. His batting in the V is superb.

----------

Placing the field or looking at the field placements is so difficult in online.

----------

55/9!

4 runs to win, 1 wicket in hand!

Well played.....

----------

It was really really very funny but for different reasons.

----------

All credits goes to Ashok Dinda and Ishant Sharma (The Batsman)..

Kushari wins by 1 wicket! (but in all honesty he was much better than I was).

Some observations of online:

• Placing fielders is difficult. It changes to every batsman, every bowler, every over, etc. Unless you are quick and know where the preset placements are in the menu, your time will run out
  • I took 25 seconds to select a field placement, and the 30 second timer was running down. It continued to run down after my bowler began his runup, and in the end, I got a message saying that my opponent has been offered a chance to win the match by forfeit!
  • I bowled 6 wides in 2 overs of spin. Obviously it wasn't intentional. The game offered my opponent the change to win the match by forfeit!
  • Batting was laggy at times
  • Running and fielding needs to improve drastically
  • Ball 'jumps' after missing the batsman and going through to the keeper
  • Overall, the game was a lot of fun

----------

How did you hit the ball so cleanly each time? Did you press L2 often? What about the ground shots?

• Placing fielders is difficult. It changes to every batsman, every bowler, every over, etc. Unless you are quick and know where the preset placements are in the menu, your time will run out
  • I took 25 seconds to select a field placement, and the 30 second timer was running down. It continued to run down after my bowler began his runup, and in the end, I got a message saying that my opponent has been offered a chance to win the match by forfeit!
  • I bowled 6 wides in 2 overs of spin. Obviously it wasn't intentional. The game offered my opponent the change to win the match by forfeit!

----------

How did you hit the ball so cleanly each time? Did you press L2 often? What about the ground shots?

I am just happy that there was no Black Screen of Death this time..the entire game I was worried and waiting when my PS3 will freeze...

----------

----------

I pressed L2 only when wanted to hit 06..Otherwise only LS & RS...For defending against spinner I used R2...

I have noticed during both my innings and also during @arjwiz innings that even if the ball just stuck at the pad or thigh guard (Ball didn't even touched wickets), we both have been given Bowled Out..Its a very very serious bug in my opinion..

----------

@arjwiz wanna play another game?

I noticed that bowled bug when it hit the legs as well. The replays were fine so I wondered if it was my eyes.

Happy that there was no black screen of death.

WI All Time XI vs India set to begin!

Can we find the scoreboards of completed matches?

----------

Aargh Greenidge out 7(16).

----------

Can we not save fields to be the same throughout an innings?

----------

A spinner's yorker was given as "first bouncer" by the umpire :lol

----------

West Indies 115/4 after 10 overs :D Made almost 90 runs off the last 5 overs! Lara, Haynes, Richards, Sobers! :spy

----------

I got a nick but the appeal system didn't work :lol

----------

Ajinkya Rahane is smashing Michael Holding all over the park. @BigAntStudios there's a bug with your game!:rolleyes

Great game that was great fun. Do you know how to post screenshots of PS3 screens? I tried but was only able to take a photo with my phone at the end.

@arjwiz it was really a fun match..I could not pick Sobers at all..Wish I could have got few more runs on spinners..It was pleasure playing with you bro..:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

No, I dont know how to post screen shot..:noway:noway:noway

Sobers won it for me, although you managed to hit 16 off Viv!

Another one or too late in the night?

Here's the scorecard of kushari (India) vs arjwiz (West Indies Legends) T10 game
nupNreZ.jpg

We also played another T10 earlier which kushari won by 1 wicket.

----------

Okay give me 5-10 minutes I'll be back.

----------

Invited..

----------

Are you joining, @kushari? Or are you playing that IND NSW game?

Users who are viewing this thread